Interview Question Suggestions!

but seriously, whats there future plan?

that is after europ headlining!

obviously resting and then preparing the next album... don't forget they have a 3 album contract...

How about : do they intend in having more historical-themed lyrics in their next albums? Like discovering greenland and vinland. This subject is kind of shunned in AA lyrics, so much potential though.

How does the band feel about so many of their loyal fans traveling so far (U.S., Australia, Japan) for Bloodshed Over Bochum?

Will forum members be entitled to free beer on all four nights of Bloodshed Over Bochum?

OR

How do they feel about their music travelling greater and greater distances and do they plan to expand on the countries they currently tour in to accomodate for the new interest.

How did they feel about one of their songs being played on the very pop-rock oriented BBC Radio 1 recently, probably being the heaviest music ever played on that station?

What does Amon Amarth mean?

(tho im not sure how accurate this is) on the wiki entry for AA, there is an explanation of what it means.

id like to know if/when they are planning to cover the rest of the US in a tour (because i REALLY want to see them in concert and they didnt even come within 100 miles of where i live on their current tour :mad:)

Will forum members be entitled to free beer on all four nights of Bloodshed Over Bochum?

OR

How do they feel about their music travelling greater and greater distances and do they plan to expand on the countries they currently tour in to accomodate for the new interest.

Hey no half stealing my question :p