Michael Pinnella Interview Question Suggestions...

Yes, if you can ask him two things please -

1. What's up with the fan club and when will it open?
2. When should we expect the new sym x album to arrive?

Thanks, oh and hope you arent one of these spammers again!

- Compared to Iconoclast, which was written almost entirely by Michael Romeo, can we expect more songwriting collaboration on the new Symphony X record?

- What is your favorite song or piece that you've ever written or recorded with Symphony X and as a solo artist?

- What songs do you simply love to play live?

- Are there any Symphony X songs that we will never hear (or hear again) live because they just don't work for a concert?

I got a few more:

Are there any remaining Rod Tyler demos that weren't released? Perhaps they will be released on the new fan club cd?

Literally, why did Rod Tyler leave the band, and what did he pursue next after his departure? To this day I still dont completely understand.

It was stated a while back that the band was unable to finish the song Twilight in Olympus in time, and therefore, it was scattered throughout the songs on the V album. Which of the songs on the V album, would you say, are the ones that include the compositions from the Twilight in Olympus song?

Thanks!

It was stated a while back that the band was unable to finish the song Twilight in Olympus in time, and therefore, it was scattered throughout the songs on the V album. Which of the songs on the V album, would you say, are the ones that include the compositions from the Twilight in Olympus song?

From memory, this has been asked and answered before. Most of the material was used in Rediscovery Part II.

From memory, this has been asked and answered before. Most of the material was used in Rediscovery Part II.
It would be more reliable answer if we let him ask Pinnella that question in a interview. It may be that your memory is flawed, and therefore you dont remember/know the right answer.

Wander's actually right. Romeo answered that in an interview a while back.

All the question that I would come up with have been asked!:yell::puke::cry:

Wander's actually right. Romeo answered that in an interview a while back.
But its not a matter of right or wrong, its a matter of me wanting to receive the answer from a reliable source, not just someone on the Sym X forum claiming they know the answer or that they claim someone from the band already answered it "in an interview a while back".

1. What does he think about the current state of metal and rock, is there still some good bands around what he likes to listen to?

2. How long did it take to write Ascension?

How about this for a question:

Of all of your epics, why has Rediscovery never been played live? Your fans would literally pay double the price of a normal ticket to see it on a set list. People listen to V like they listen to a sermon at church. V is their religion, haha. Hearing Rediscovery live would be like the second coming.

As a matter of fact... why has there never been the end of of V in any live shows? Absence of Light, A Fool's Paradise and Rediscovery are three of the most beloved songs in their discography, let alone the album itself.

A few more that come to mind:

Ever since Odyssey album, the band's sound and musical direction has changed significantly on the last 2 albums. What would you say are the reasons for this change? Was it intentional, or happened spontaneously?

If you had to pick your own favorite Sym X album you guys have ever made, which one it would be and why?

When you're not touring, working, playing music, doing anything for the band etc... what do you do for a day off man? What do you enjoy doing?

Hi. Just wanted to ask BigMusicGeek - when do you plan to do the interview with Pinnella? I mean nobody's in a rush or anything but, was just wondering if there's a set date for the interview or it was not finalized yet.

Hi. Just wanted to ask BigMusicGeek - when do you plan to do the interview with Pinnella? I mean nobody's in a rush or anything but, was just wondering if there's a set date for the interview or it was not finalized yet.

The interview will be out sometime next year(sarcasm about the slow schedule we're used to). :lol:

so....................well man, this sure reminds me of the silence that had occurred between Iconoclast and the new album news. I really didnt want to go back to those dark days which, yeah, you get used to, but, nobody ever WANTED to get used to it. We all were kind of forced to, sadly.

I mean, just say when you would expect the interview to happen already. No need to lift a vehicle or rob a bank or anything, just name a date.