Peter Tägtgren Interview Question Suggestions!

1) Why isn't anything played off Catch 22 & hasn't been for a while

2) On the latest setlists, how come nothing off Taste of Extreme Divinity is Played - That album Slays, one of the best Melodic Death Metal albums in the last decade!

3) Any news on another Australian Tour attempt?

4) Who would win in a fight, a Taco or Grilled Cheese Sandwhich?

Feel free to ask a few of those for me man!

I agree with PaganThunder about attempting to come to Australia, Please Peter shake those contacts!

and My question is any plan to create an Hypocrisy wine like the one from Megadeth, Slayer, Motorhead and others? that would be awesome!

-Why no song from Hedlund on End of Disclosure?

-Many incredible songs from Hypocrisy like Shamateur, Burn by the cross, The departure, seeds of the chosen one just to name a few have never been played live. Do you intend, one day, to include some of the never heard live tunes on your setlists?

-Have other musicians from death or black metal bands approached you during the last years to start a side project band? If so, who?

-Whats the best non Hypocrisy album you have ever produced in your opinion?

-Why no song from Hedlund on End of Disclosure?

-Many incredible songs from Hypocrisy like Shamateur, Burn by the cross, The departure, seeds of the chosen one just to name a few have never been played live. Do you intend, one day, to include some of the never heard live tunes on your setlists?

-Have other musicians from death or black metal bands approached you during the last years to start a side project band? If so, who?

-Whats the best non Hypocrisy album you have ever produced in your opinion?

Good questions, I hope to read some responses here!

The first question is very important to me. Seems like Peter is a little tired of creating new songs for Hypocrisy. The Hedlund's songs on ATOED sounds way more fresh than those who Peter wrote. For example the song Taste the Extreme Divinity sounds a little "typical" (don't get me wrong, I love the song). The same with the fast brutal tracks on End of Disclosure.

Peter said once something like "Hypocrisy is better doing slow and mid-tempo than fast brutal songs". I can't agree more with that.