Interview Questions: What do you want to know?

JDKleinhans

Metal Riot, Editor
Apr 7, 2011
Prime Material Plane
metalriot.com
Sup my fellow Vikings,

I"m interviewing Amon Amarth next Thursday, April 14th in Chicago for Metal Riot.

So question a question for my fellow Amon Amarth fans: what do you want know? Give me some questions to ask and I'll make sure I'll ask 'em.

Now time to whore myself out quick. Check out my reveiw of "Surtur Rising" here and my interview with Amon Amarth bassist and founding member Ted Lundström here.

\m/
J.D.Kleinhans
Metal Riot, Chief Review Editor
metalriot.com
jeremy@metalriot.com

I am curious why they chose to cover Aerials and I could not find an interview where this was discussed. Could you ask on my behalf?

can u plz ask them if they gonna make some "An Evening With Amon Amarth" and play two sets (one being Surtur Rising live) in Europe, especially Germany!!

Somebody wrotes in another thread that AA’s music is a good therapy for him.
For me it works similary when I feel somehow hurt or so. It comforts me and gives me calm as well as power (though there are songs which provoke tears sometimes of course.)
Does their own music help them in such particulary cases as well or do they choose another way/other music?
Do they know about their psycholigical or pastoral skills?

What do they think of what Marvel Comics does with Thor and the rest of Asgardian lore?

Can you ask if they doing something similar to the 4 bochum shows in the near future and play Fate of norns, With oden on our side and Twilight of the thundergod in full?

Can you ask if they doing something similar to the 4 bochum shows in the near future and play Fate of norns, With oden on our side and Twilight of the thundergod in full?

that's a great request, they should add surtur rising, sorrow throughout the nine worlds, and SCUM!!

What do they think of what Marvel Comics does with Thor and the rest of Asgardian lore?

I've wondered about that as well, especially of course with the movie coming out. Soon when we'll inform someone that the pendant around our neck is a Thor's Hammer they'll answer "oh the superhero?" :p

Hmm, well since they get most of their information from the prose Edda and the poetic Edda(I am assuming). Ask them who they think was the original allfather of the gods, Odin or Tyr? and if Tyr was the original allfather then why does he no longer hold that role?

As well, ask them whom their favorite God is in Norse and why

Hmm, well since they get most of their information from the prose Edda and the poetic Edda(I am assuming). Ask them who they think was the original allfather of the gods, Odin or Tyr? and if Tyr was the original allfather then why does he no longer hold that role?

As well, ask them whom their favorite God is in Norse and why

Nark! I like! Fantastic!

What is something you wished would fit in your pocket?

What is something that you should never dip French fries in?

Who’s hotter - Joan Jett or Pat Benetar?

Can a verbal agreement toll the statue of limitations for filing a personal injury lawsuit in Sweden? How about a statute of repose?

thank you jerome. don't if you've read my interview but i like throwing in random questions just like you asked.

check out my phone interview with Ted.
http://metalriot.com/news/mr-exclus...g-album-and-an-evening-with-amon-amarth-tour/

Nice - they seem like they have good senses of humor in the interviews I've seen so hopefully they'll be receptive. It looks like you're based in Chicago - I'll be there Thursday too. Have you ever been to the Bottom Lounge before? I am not sure what to expect.

Probably been asked before, wont know as I cant get to too many interviews online etc..but here goes:

Does Johan ever 'warm up' (vocals) before a show & has he gone for vocal training?
What was Fredrik's first drumkit?
How did/is the tour thing go with Bodom?
What has been their fav tour and why?
Fav band to tour with.
Biggest shit they got into on tour.
Anyone they would like to face at Ragnarök?