What do you want me to ask Opeth?

I'd ask when they'd get bored of writing music, if ever? Also, would they ever consider incorporating other styles of music like jazz, latin, ect. into their sound?

Definitely ask about the new album, if it will be black metal and concept album. Whatever, Im so curious about that.

hmm...

OH!

Ask if he's heard devin townsend praising his band and saying how he might like to do maybe a project with him.

Also ask what are some black metal bands he likes?

Ask them if they are willing to do a south american tour. Also about the cancelled dates in chile and PLEASE ask them if they are planning on coming back to Mexico. Oh! and also if they (or Music for nations) have any plans on releasing a live album or dvd with old songs... because that is definitely missing!

If given the chance, would any member of Opeth fuck the pope?

Fucking the pope is the most hilarious thing a human could do. Whenever feeling down, just think about the time you fucked the pope and you'd be instantly cheered up. I really want to fuck the pope in the ass.

Thanatopsis123 said:
1. Ask if he's going to do anything more with Swano in the future.

If I am not mistaken, Dan Swano is a member of Bloodbath. Bloodbath will release more material in the future, but there is only so much a man can do when he tours half the year.

Ask everything about the gear! Mikael's Blue Prs! And the type of colour of the Blue one! PLEASE! I'M GOING CRAZY AROUND THIS!

ChrisEmerson said:
can you ask the bands views on downloading music and mp3s? ive always wanted to know what their opinion is about it.
This has been asked in a summer-03 hultsfred interview.

If I recall correctly pete answered first, saying: "We really don't mind people downloading old stuff, but to download a new album (like damnation) before it is even out and then start slaggin it of is a bit too cocky. He also said they don''t sell enough to mind DLs but that when they become as big as metallica they're gonna start bitchin around bigtime, and then they laughed.

ggggggu said:
does mikael like stanley kubrick's movies?

what does the band read, if anything?

when will the moustache go?

where do they see opeth in, let's say, 5 years?

Hummm... those are good question... Except maybe the one about the moustache:D .

Another good question would be: How does the writing proces takes place??? does Mikel starts with tune, does he think about something in particular..??