Help me you Opeth Fans!!!!

Has nothing to do with the thread but i fucking hate that site. Talk about overanalyzing music,what a bunch of morons. For example i guess that´s what Opeth thought when composing Silhoutte;
"Lets see,i think we should situate the listener outside the paradoxical self-perspective, establishing an analytical stance which posits that the human situation is characterized by representations of what is real. Reminiscent of Schoenberg, the transitional counterpoint elements neatly reinforce this Platonic worldview in its emphasis on successive tritonal intervals accompanied by latent absolute pitch rather than their non-Locrian modal counterparts, thus presenting life as an illusion. Combined with the nonconformative anti-leifmotif structure and diatonic consonance these elements combine to demonstrate the doppler effect, the potential for existential phenomenology to be seen through the vehicle of music opened up for the astute listener."

A fair judgement is the one that came to mind when I thought about this. I did a huuge Opeth project at school a few years ago. Got a B+ I think. Teacher even started liking Opeth. Growls kinda bothered him though.