Do you guys have any questions?

are you interviewing them in philadelphia? :)

yep, that's right! :D Don't know if it's before or after the show; but either way I am going to let the tour manager know(I have to call him first), that I have much booze to deliver. ;)

@Tut: Ok, ok, i dont have a working printer right now but i have friends that do, i'll try to print out this SHOE!! picture ;)

@Spetakkel: Shoe is a philosophy, a way of life, shoe is everywhere, do you think that is air what you are breathing right now?

@ tut: :D ;)

He will be happy about it !
He's a cool guy .

Have fun and good luck for the interview !!

thanks! I was hoping the tour manager would be cool; I know both Bodom and IE apparently have one guy on this tour; so I didn't know how they'd be; I have met some awesome tour managers, some that are pretty much totally behind the scenes and cool, and some that were outright pricks to the fans AND the bands; so this is a weight off my shoulders. :D Yeah, I know the venue won't let me wander in with that much beer and vodka so i didn't know how I'd deliver it but it looks like it won't be a problem now. :lol:

plfffffft said:
Ask Janne where Shakma is

Shakma is out breeding with other baboons and spreading his rabies. He is raising an army that is going to over throw the whole entire human race. RABID BABOONS WILL RULE THE EARTH. Beware Of Shakma! His forces stir in the east very malice very primitive. The fall of mankind is destine, but when, but when. We shall not know when this atrocity will be put to action. Women and children will not be despaired, Shakma's forces the Ooga Booga will gnaw, maim, annhilate, castarate, decapitate, and mangle our bodies. The Ooga Booga shows no mercy, burning cities, eating bananas, and leaving shit in there trails. Blood will be shed, you with innocence, you will not be spared, and most of all you will die in pain. When it is all over Ooga Booga and the new Emperor, Shakma, of Earth, renamed Assland, will be infested with baboons. Carcasses of humans shall be ground into a paste, boiled for 15 minutes, mixed with 2 cups of garlic and cheese, put into a cast iron pan, baked at 350 until a brownie like form is made. It will then be cut in indivudual squares and served with banana. The Ooga Booga call this Asslandian delcacy Howeegachow. Howeegachow is a very formal appetizer, and the Ooga Booga kill for it. The Ooga Booga make there homes from sticks and other natural materials, they are often very small living quarters and contain only one room. Shakma dines only on fat ignorant Americans(which is about all of them except for about selece 25,000 metal heads, the last homo sapiens to stand during the final battle). So now you ask where Shakma is, Shakma is raising an army. His pain is constant and sharp and does not hope for a better world for anyone(except the Ooga Booga) infact he wants his pain to be inflicted on others. he wants no one to escape(and no one will.) Sorry i kinda got carried away, just kinda.

Please ask Alexi about the lyrics to Zero Tolerance (can be found on www.darklyrics.com , I'm not gonna post anything like that in here!) , how the hell one can play in a band that has lyrics like that. (And I lately even heard that it was him who had the idea to those lyrics...) This also involves the question about their political position, which has already been requested, as IN seem to think that beeing rightist/nazi is cool... It might not seem too important to you, but these lyrics have been discussed a lot here in germany lately and I'd like to know what his statement is.

Maili Björklund said:
Please ask Alexi about the lyrics to Zero Tolerance (can be found on www.darklyrics.com , I'm not gonna post anything like that in here!) , how the hell one can play in a band that has lyrics like that. (And I lately even heard that it was him who had the idea to those lyrics...) This also involves the question about their political position, which has already been requested, as IN seem to think that beeing rightist/nazi is cool... It might not seem too important to you, but these lyrics have been discussed a lot here in germany lately and I'd like to know what his statement is.
Zero Tolerance? Is that a band? I just thought about Death's song, but I think you're not talking about that song. Which song/band are you talking about?

NP: Backyard Babies - Darkness

Fenrir13 said:
thanks! I was hoping the tour manager would be cool; I have met some awesome tour managers, some that are pretty much totally behind the scenes and cool, and some that were outright pricks to the fans AND the bands

Mm, I also met a guy like this once :Smug: . But if it's the same tour manager as on last year's European tour, he's gonna be cool for sure ! I don't think you & your booze have to worry then. Good luck :) !

Hehe! That's cool, well booze is no problem.

As for Impaled Nazarene; that's a band I love but if you know them you know that sometimes they just seek to piss people off with stuff. Last I checked they aren't a bunch of nazis, and I have listened to them for awhile. Think of em as 'punk rock black metal' that like to ruffle some feathers.

Turns out their tour manager is also tour managing Evergrey, not IE. Name sounds american so I don't know if it's the same dude.

VaroaMiettiäShakma said:
Shakma is out breeding with other baboons and spreading his rabies. He is raising an army that is going to over throw the whole entire human race. RABID BABOONS WILL RULE THE EARTH. Beware Of Shakma! His forces stir in the east very malice very primitive. The fall of mankind is destine, but when, but when. We shall not know when this atrocity will be put to action. Women and children will not be despaired, Shakma's forces the Ooga Booga will gnaw, maim, annhilate, castarate, decapitate, and mangle our bodies. The Ooga Booga shows no mercy, burning cities, eating bananas, and leaving shit in there trails. Blood will be shed, you with innocence, you will not be spared, and most of all you will die in pain. When it is all over Ooga Booga and the new Emperor, Shakma, of Earth, renamed Assland, will be infested with baboons. Carcasses of humans shall be ground into a paste, boiled for 15 minutes, mixed with 2 cups of garlic and cheese, put into a cast iron pan, baked at 350 until a brownie like form is made. It will then be cut in indivudual squares and served with banana. The Ooga Booga call this Asslandian delcacy Howeegachow. Howeegachow is a very formal appetizer, and the Ooga Booga kill for it. The Ooga Booga make there homes from sticks and other natural materials, they are often very small living quarters and contain only one room. Shakma dines only on fat ignorant Americans(which is about all of them except for about selece 25,000 metal heads, the last homo sapiens to stand during the final battle). So now you ask where Shakma is, Shakma is raising an army. His pain is constant and sharp and does not hope for a better world for anyone(except the Ooga Booga) infact he wants his pain to be inflicted on others. he wants no one to escape(and no one will.) Sorry i kinda got carried away, just kinda.
First of all, you have completely outshined any answer Janne could give to that question.

Secondly, I have to go change my boxers now.

dilema1362 said:
its impaled nazerine (i didnt know either) i searched darklyrics for that song, and now.....im sorry i did.
Oh, I though about it. That song is fucking sad... but they still Kick Major Ass. Hmmm, I remember reading some band manifesto in which they regarded themselves as "non-nazi or racist shit". Buy they still are homosexual haters... Maybe the lyrics are just ironic, but I don't think so...

NP: Edguy - The Headless Game

A Fire Inside said:
Maybe the lyrics are just ironic, but I don't think so...
Exactly what I think and exactly what I want to know.

BTW sorry for thinking just because it was all over the mags in germany everybody was bound to know ZT is an IN song... The music was written by Allu and as a matter of fact, that song and especially the solo kick some major ass despite the retarded lyrics. *sigh*

Oh, and I've thought of another question: Could you ask Allu and Roope what COB song/part of a song they think is the most difficult to play/what song Roope found the hardest to learn?

And in case you've got some time left, ask them all to tell their favourite joke :D