What do you want me to ask Opeth?

Actually Mike will probably not be back for the next Bloodbath album. He costs too damned much, frankly. They already have ideas for replacements in fact. This is why I want to know if Mike is planning on doing anything more with Swano. I can always hope Swano will produce Devilsun but from what I've heard Mike hates Swano's production. :(

Ask something about how Mikael writes the lyrics, for example, if he ever writes the lyrics before the music. I'd also be interested to know if he considers Deliverance to be a concept album or not.

And ask when are we going to see Opeth in Finland again...

Ask how he felt about some of the Opeth fans' reception of Porcupine Tree when they toured the US last year. It must be sad to hear your fans tell one of your favorite bands to, "get the fuck off the stage."

osse87 said:
It would have been cool if Opeth made a Tool-like music video, a video that shows something related to the music, not just another "here-we-are-playing-the-song-in-the-studio"-flick. Although I must say I enjoyed the little trick Lopez did with his drum stick. :D
Ask them if they want to ever release a cool music video like i mentioned above.

AbsentFriend said:
It was a demo/ EP kind of thing. It's somewhere in the biography section of www.opeth.com
It was Sounds of Decay was it not? After Brave Murder Day... some people thing he did the For Funerals To Come MCD that gets included with Brave Murder Day in the US release... but that was older and not done by him.
I think Sounds of Decay (a 3 song EP) was the other thing mike was on.

TELL OEPTH TO COME TO CHILE111!!!!111

No, but seriously... Chile must suck.

I've always associated Opeth with nature in that they have a very "organic" sound.

Ask the members how much they are influenced by nature/outdoors and whether that ties in to spirituality.

Ask Mike if Steve and himself have had any concrete thoughts on a side-project. Cause that would be cool. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask them if they're coming back to Mexico, after having trouble with the guys who organized the gig (I know I asked this before... But I really would love to see them once again... plus I missed the signing session!!... sniff). Also ask them if they have thought of doing a double album with like 1 or 2 really long songs in cd 1 and some regular opeth songs on cd 2.. That would rule the world. ( I would gladly wait another year for that...) Ask him something about Ayreon's latest album (in which he does vocals), and what he thinks of ayreon's previous work. If i think of anything else i'll post it

it seems every one of thier albums have had a unique sound
except for morning rise and orchid which kinda sounded the same.
my question is, will thier next album sound similar to any previous albums in particular? would you compare it to lets say myah or still life or etc.? OR is the new material once again unique and different from everything else?