Your chance to ask the questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask them if they have any unreleased studio material and if they're going to release any of it at some point. I've heard rumors that Opeth recorded another two songs during the Damnation sessions that haven't been released yet. You could ask them if that is true as well.

that is the funniest thing ive ever seen, Rjbeals! i figured id run across some gorey fans here but not that quickly. id never seen the gashlycrumb tinies until i opened up a birthday present this morning. Neville is the best i think. so, i put him in my sig. thanks for the picture, leave it up for awhile.

RjBeals said:
ennui \on-WEE; ON-wee\, noun: A feeling of weariness and dissatisfaction; dullness and languor of spirits, arising from lack of interest; boredom.
yeah, its actually french for boredom. sounds much funnier than to say "neville died of boredom".

heres my question..

opeth guys.. whats your opinion on the new prog. bands hitting the mainstream like coheed and cambria, and mars volta?

foulwing said:
heres my question..

opeth guys.. whats your opinion on the new prog. bands hitting the mainstream like coheed and cambria, and mars volta?

coheed and cambria are NOT prog you complete and utter failure. The mars volta have "prog" elements arguably, but i wouldnt openly call them a progressive rock band either.

get your shit straight mall douche.

LordHypnos - You Suck. Just because you are a huge loser who has entirely way too much time to spend on classifying underground bands into stupid genre's... who really cares?? Do you know what’s really important? Huh…. Do you? – THE MUSIC you dipshit.

(No offense to Åkerfeldt, since he obviously has done something great with his life).

^word.
aside from a thread regarding underground "progressive" bands from the 60s and 70s, hypnos consistently posts meaningless, caustic, and insulting replies to people who are just trying to have fun. no one here likes hypnos and we would be better off if he would just start his own forum about obscure "progressive" bands and stop posting here.
granted, no one likes me either but at least my posts are tongue-in-cheek. except the ones directed towards hypnos...and thats because hes such a poo-poo head.

I'm with U Dorian –*there seems to be a hardcore of assholes that frequents this forum, whose sole purpose seems to be to piss people off and insult everyone that doesn't agree with their own weird, warped little black & white perception of the world.

Maybe Moonlapse should use his Moderators powers to kick the little fuckers!

Hypnos is nowhere NEAR as bad now as when he posted on the AE forums. Suck it up, he's being nice here. And Foulwing was asking for that.
Ah... and to CQ... I didn't mean it, I still love u :oops: .

RavenousDaemon said:
Hypnos is nowhere NEAR as bad now as when he posted on the AE forums. Suck it up, he's being nice here. And Foulwing was asking for that.
Ah... and to CQ... I didn't mean it, I still love u :oops: .

thanks Ravenous.

Im getting very weary of all you fucking children who are acting like i just spanked you 4 times for eating cookies before dinner. This is a Death Metal band forum, and all of you do nothing but whine and cry about someone who might have something negative about one of your absolutely retarded comments...such as the "coheed and cambria is prog" kid up there.

As for classifying music, its absolutely necessary. Im not "forgetting" about whats "important"...i enjoy music and spend far more time listening to it and researching what i like than just about anyone i know...so to say i dont care about whats important...is beyond silly. As for the classifications of genres...i dont know if youve heard the band "coheed and cambria" that the village idiot above so ignorantly classified as prog, but they are absolutely terrible as well as not being anything near progressive. And for what its worth, Opeth ARE classified as prog. If you want those two bands being lumped together, then suit yourself, but i refuse to accept this (as im sure the band would have something to say about that too)...for whether your ignorant and closeminded ass can accept it or not, classifications and sub genres are indeed necessary in order to learn more, and keep your head on straight in this flooded and bastardized music world.

As for anyone else who has a problem with me posting here....please stfu and grow some balls, otherwise go join the Pokemon forum and leave the adult talky talky to the big boys here if you cant handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.