Your chance to ask the questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonlapse said:
Yeah, they did. I forgot where though. Spike (member here on UM) suggested the place to them, so he'd know where it was. It was some islands off the east coast I think... forgot the name.

I do believe it was the Hamilton Islands.

Anyway, everybody should seriously consider politely asking ShroudOfDusk for a copy of this magazine. It looks to be rather good. And on top of that, you will be able to read my fantastic review of the ''Orchid'' album. :cool:

Hey now, you should ask Longinus' question about Gildenlöw.

Also, the hair products question was answered in one of the LotFP interviews.

ask them what inspired "Black Rose Immortal" .. ans why it is 20 minutes long..and ask them why they like to play long songs..do they just write the music until they say : well..that's enough?

ShroudOfDusk said:
No go Dorian. You know how it is.
im sure you know i was j/k. thanks for the response though. im looking forward to the interview. nice work. ive also been to your website - very nice.

As of now, no one knows when they are even touring next.
And just the fact that 3 people from New York posted, shows that they must have a damn good fan base here, considering it's only a single state... I know there are a few more on the forums that live here, so I still say to do a New York only tour :loco: .

Shit, good question Jinn. I forgot to put that in there. Too late now I guess... when I get the response, I'll shoot back that as a followup question, and hope for the best.

dorian gray said:
im sure you know i was j/k. thanks for the response though. im looking forward to the interview. nice work. ive also been to your website - very nice.
Yeah I assumed it was a joke. All good. Cheers for the comments... the website aint much... I mean I don't know fuck all about website design, it's just a few hours spent in Dreamweaver, hoping for the best. One of these days I'll learn some of the pro-stuff, and do up a good one.

The only thing i want to know from Mikael....

is if he has found a copy of Pussy - "Pussy Plays" on vinyl...and if so, how much did he pay for it?

this is not a joke by the way, its a real band, and a real album. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.