Your chance to ask the questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe to get an edge up on hypnos i could post, in my sig, a quote from another forum about how bad-ass i can be while sitting in front of a computer screen.

mr. hypnos: people are bitching because your posts are so caustic. if the posts were funny, itd be different, but it looks as if all youre doing is trying to be tough. ultimately, i think people are going to stop caring and just ingore you. no big deal though. just seems like a waste of time to be a hard ass to everyone.
love,
dorian

ps: moonlapse: weve managed to turn shroud's excellent thread into a pile of shit. if its ok with shroud, i second the lock.

dorian gray said:
maybe to get an edge up on hypnos i could post, in my sig, a quote from another forum about how bad-ass i can be while sitting in front of a computer screen.

mr. hypnos: people are bitching because your posts are so caustic. if the posts were funny, itd be different, but it looks as if all youre doing is trying to be tough. ultimately, i think people are going to stop caring and just ingore you. no big deal though. just seems like a waste of time to be a hard ass to everyone.
Im not trying to be "tough", im just being honest and straightforward. Im not going to sit and pretend like im babysitting my neighbors kids everyday and be overly nice to you bunch of retards.

Notice how the collected, mature and intelligent people (shroud, moonlapse, etc) never really complain about my posts. I dont think thats a coincidence. I suggest you grow a brain, and/or some balls, and stop trying to compete with me or whatever it is your motive for continuing to trying to pick a fight is. if you disagree with what i say, then say it....dont be a child and start poking at my personal life, or making immature insults which are unrelated to my post or the topic at hand and assuming my only motive is to be some e-bully.

I answered shroud's question in this thread honestly and fairly, without getting you involved. But it seems everytime i have anything to say to anyone, you have to chime in with your useless little "boo-hoo" complex about how big bully hypnos took your lunch money again today.

Status
Not open for further replies.