Interview with Michael Romeo of Symphony X now online

Cool read, shaq. Thanks!

I'm glad to hear that they are considering playing more songs from the new album!

Yeah man I am stoked!!

It seems like Romeo and the band are for sure adding more new songs to the setlist this next leg in N. America.

Seems like Paradise Lost will be a for sure thing on the list too...he seems to really like it.

...Now let us all pray for Walls of fucking Babylon!!!! :headbang:

Thanks!

It's both a relief and a tad disappointing that other people noticed MJR's use of 'you know.' I hoped to be the first to make a joke on it (the MJR drinking game: take one sip of any alcoholic beverage each 'you know,' and be sure to have an ambulance on hand).

That would be lethal alright, just like playing the zakk wylde drinking game (Pinch hamonics) and the Police - roxanne drinking game (every time he says roxanne) :kickass:

"You know, the hard drive goes and Russ is behind the computer and he’s back there with his screwdriver and he’s taking care of that. Then we had a flood and all the cables got toasted and, you know, you gotta replace and run all new cables."

lol, that must suck

i don't like it when these interviews contain every 'you know' said by the subject. it makes it more difficult to comprehend.

just not to be a complete bitch, the abundance of 'you know's was outweighed by the cool questions and answers.

When i used to do phone/in person interviews (don't do anymore because i can't be assed to transcribe them) i would edit out "um's", "uh's", and excessive "you know?'s" because, as is mentioned here, it is really distracting to read. It really helps the flow of the interview, as long as you don't take away anything important. You know?