Interview with Niklas online

Those are some great questions and great replies too. :)

Most DT interviews nowdays annoy me, it seems like everyone interviewing ask for meanings, explanations, intentions, plans, etc even when dt keeps saying that they dont know, they dont try to explain it, they dont plan things, i mean is just the same im tired of the same stupid questions by moron interviewers that dont know shit about the band and keep asking the same stupid questions.

I tend to ignore the "please explain the meaning" question. Yeah, there were a lot of those, but there were some good ones.

King Chaos said:
What would you ask Misanthrope?
I can see your point.
Still I think this interview is pretty good compared to others, guilty of what you point out.

Im not sure of what would i ask but more like im sure what i would NOT ask. In any case reading a couple of interviews before formulating your questions should be essencial for anyone who takes himself seriously, and almost all of them always have a couple of questions that the band clearly has no answer for/refuses to discuss, even on the fucking dvd for fucks sake!

Misanthrope said:
seriously all of them always have a couple of questions that the band clearly has no answer for/refuses to discuss, even on the fucking dvd for fucks sake!

what question do you mean?
(I dont have the fucking dvd so I dont know whats answered there and what not)