Interviews with Chuck & Alex

Really really great interview with Chuck Not just the same old shit ,very inspiring.I haven't listened to the Alex one yet .Does anyone have Chuck doing the Exodus show? I would love to hear that!
Oh and I thought That More than meets the Eye was the first video.It would be sweet if it's Formation! :kickass:

Really really great interview with Chuck Not just the same old shit ,very inspiring.I haven't listened to the Alex one yet .Does anyone have Chuck doing the Exodus show? I would love to hear that!
Oh and I thought That More than meets the Eye was the first video.It would be sweet if it's Formation! :kickass:

Glad you liked the interview and that you learned something! :cool:

I didn't realize it would be 50 minutes, any way you can list some of the main news items from the Chuck interview brah?! :headbang:

It was basically Chuck talking about the last 20 years.Most of it you probably already know.He talked a bit about growing up and what made him want to do this.He talked about doing the vocals for a whole Exodus show.Meeting with an Indian healer for his cancer and credits it for curing him,and that you have to really believe .There was some about other bands and advice for newer ones,stuff about record Co's and Testaments longevity.It was more about hearing the way Chuck tells it "which is something I can't help with" that made it cool.

It was basically Chuck talking about the last 20 years.Most of it you probably already know.He talked a bit about growing up and what made him want to do this.He talked about doing the vocals for a whole Exodus show.Meeting with an Indian healer for his cancer and credits it for curing him,and that you have to really believe .There was some about other bands and advice for newer ones,stuff about record Co's and Testaments longevity.It was more about hearing the way Chuck tells it "which is something I can't help with" that made it cool.

Awesome synopsis!:headbang:

I couldn't get past the background noise on the Skolnick interview long enough to listen to it.I'll have to try again.
Was that Chuck's cell phone that went off?It sounded like hiphop.I'm sorry is hip and hop supposed to be separated?haha
I don't care.

I bet a lot of these interviewers do that.It's just that they are in type and they don't put them in the finished interview.I could be wrong but that is my guess.

I bet a lot of these interviewers do that.It's just that they are in type and they don't put them in the finished interview.I could be wrong but that is my guess.

Yes, of course a lot of interviewers do that...it happens in conversation period as usually it is an indication that you are listening to the person you're talking to. It is only an issue when you're listening back to a conversation that others are having that has nothing to do with you.