As promised Alexi & Henkka Interviews

Zarok666 said:
Alexi already said that in 2001 and he also said at that time that COB would quit when somebody would leave the band. It seems he changed his mind with the last thing but as soon as the sales go down, COB will stop. A good decision. So all of you fucking fuckers who download COB albums are to blame then!

Yeah he also said that they can't let one band member ruin their whole careers

.Scissors. said:
:lol: Henkka would take hip-hop to a desert island with him.

Ha yeah it is kinda funny that Henkka likes hip hop, but I guess some people listen to a variety of music... I guess he can be forgiven.. LoL I also read in an interview that Janne is a Britney Spears fan! I guess he can be forgiven as well... LoL
-Dagny

Dagny said:
Ha yeah it is kinda funny that Henkka likes hip hop, but I guess some people listen to a variety of music... I guess he can be forgiven.. LoL I also read in an interview that Janne is a Britney Spears fan! I guess he can be forgiven as well... LoL
-Dagny
He plays a part of one of BS songs in some concerts.

great thing man but i ' m wondering if he is married .because i thought he is..

You mean Allu? well, he and Kim Goss have been *separated* for quite some time, as far as I know. (But they are -as both of them have said- still very good friends and of course they still make music together in Sinergy.)

SR~VE said:
You mean Allu? well, he and Kim Goss have been *separated* for quite some time, as far as I know. (But they are -as both of them have said- still very good friends and of course they still make music together in Sinergy.)
Thanks for clearing that one up, SR~VE!

yeah thanks!
you mean he or she left her or him for several times and now they're forever through?
oh^^ i never thought about it till that day^^

Karma In Black said:
I never would have believed any of this until I was on their bus in April and Henkka has a shit load of rap on his iPod...it was mind blowing.:OMG:

Aww I'm so jealous! I want to be on Bodom's tourbus, I'd probably like poop myself though and be like "holy shit I can't believe this is happening". :tickled: That is surprising that Henkka has a bunch of rap...I wonder if Janne has a Britney Spears CD collection?? :yuk: That may just dissappoint me... But to each his own...At least the music they play is rediculously awesome. :D
-Dagny