Fan question interview now posted

"Karma: Okay. What’s the story behind your computer phobia? Fans on the message board seem to think you have one. [Laughs]

Alexi: [Laughs] It’s not really a phobia, it’s just I don’t know. I like to talk to people, like this, but I hate fucking typing and I hate the whole thing, especially the Internet, there are just too many dumb people! Trying to be a total badass and obviously they’re really not, which just fucking pisses me off! But it’s fun sometimes to go in our website and read [posts]. I’m not trying to say that they’re all like that, it’s just a certain group of people…"

haha! that is funny shit. maybe he read the AYDY sucks and is gonna go in a different direction next time.

Thanks to you all who liked and to those who didn't...well whenever you get the chance to interview Mr. Laiho yourself, you can have at it! ;) Guess we all have our different methods.

Alexi: [Shakes head] So it’s like it’s probably this fucking computer geek who has no fucking friends and no life and he’s being all bad ass over the fucking Internet and talking shit. I don’t...man, it’s fucked up! [Laughs]

Meaning Gavin?

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Alexi: [Shakes head] So it’s like it’s probably this fucking computer geek who has no fucking friends and no life and he’s being all bad ass over the fucking Internet and talking shit. I don’t...man, it’s fucked up! [Laughs]

Meaning Gavin?

Lol... But Hes funny, We are his friends.. well. hmm No I take that back or are we?

Yea but the difference is I'm a badass in real life whereas Gavin is only in the internet. I know cause I'm his neighbour. Ps don't tell him.