Into Eternity confirmed for Mexico's Monterrey Metal Fest

Takashi

Feb 8, 2005
Canada's INTO ETERNITY have been confirmed for the 2005 Monterrey Metal Fest, set to be held on Saturday, May 28 at the Auditorio Coca Cola in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

Main Stage:

MOTÖRHEAD (Headliner)
DANZIG (Co-Headliner)
MAGO DE OZ
W.A.S.P.
HAMMERFALL
INTO ETERNITY
METAL CHURCH

Second Stage:

JAG PANZER (Headliner)
NEIL TURBIN (Co-Headliner)
SHADOWKEEP
AZRAELS BANE
LUPARA
IGNITOR
CRISTAL Y ACERO
CRUZ DE HIERRO
ANTON
ELFONIA
ZAMAK
PULVERIZED
DRACKO

The official 2005 Monterrey Metal Festival Pre-Party will be held on Friday, May 27 at the Cafe Iguana featuring CRISTAL Y ACERO, AZRAELS BANE, RAPED GOD, DAGGER and other musical surprises.

Source:Blabbermouth.net

Kick ass guys! I hope they record it for a DVD release like they did at last years, though I'm not even sure if it has come out yet. :erk:

And tell us if you know if they recorded it, because I'm going to have to buy it if they did.

I went to Monterrey Metal Fest Vol. 2, and Into Eternity was simply AWESOME. The only thing I didn't like was that one guitar was too high pitched. They played for 55-60 minutes, they opened with Splintered Visions. When they started playing it my jaw dropped, these guys are fucking awesome and REALLY know how to play their instruments. It was simply awesome when they combined their voices/growls. At the end of their set Rob and Troy were with the crowd, and I got their autograph \m/