Into Eternity on Gigantour 2006

It is due to the venue. We were screwed out of a second stage last year (why I didnt attend), and since they chose the same venue.... I expect the same treatment. I will not attend this tour without the IE set.

Verano said:
The venues are too far away for me to go...where's the Los Angeles date?
:(

There's 3 Californian dates. I'm sure you could make it to one!!

San Diego is only a couple hours away.

San Bernardino is only one hour away from LA!!

i'll be in Holmdel, looking forward to the IE set very much. the line up this year is a great one, and this is going to be easily the best show i've been to so far.

JimAustin said:
There's 3 Californian dates. I'm sure you could make it to one!!
personally I would go to all three, what a lineup!!

Why have 6 shows in two states anyway?(horrible booking they are missing so many markets)!!! If you ask me thats total bullshit. The tour didn't come near the midwest last year and its not again this year!

Does anyone know this? When the tour has only one stage (like chicago) will into eternity and other bands sets be cut?

Sucks they won't be doing the Australian leg of the tour :(

The lineup looks absolute shit for us aussies...

Megadeth, Arch Enemy, Soulfly & Caliban

Only band worth seeing for me is Megadeth, and I'm definitely not paying AU$96 for a quarter of the show.

Just very quickly as I have to leave for Dragonforce in 30 minutes. Show last night was pretty cool in Oakland. There were a LOT of mixed up people at that damned venue, though, and originally everyone was also told that IE was going on at 510 and they went on at 415 or 420. Because of the mixups, I could HEAR the first song, but I didn't make it to the photo pit until the start of the second one. I was PISSED. I am guessing they didn't play quite half an hour, although I could be wrong. Everyone sounded very good and it was great to see Jim drumming again, ESPECIALLY on such a huge stage! I also like Colin very well, quite a talented guy. Tim, Troy and Stu were in top form as always. I think Tim's cord, though, doesn't like the Bay Area very well because I've only seen it come out of the connection at shows up here. Damned thing. lol I don't know if this will happen with the other gigs, but Into Eternity actually played the main stage opening, just so you guys are warned so you can check to see where they are setting up when you get there. I know a lot of you like to be in the front. Okay, I REALLY have to leave now, I'll write more later.

can't wait to see your pics!

I compared tourdates with CM and Gigantour and just added the Oklahoma date (19th), how did that suddenly appear? Was it added or was it a limited show before and they now changed it to "all"??

Hey I just asked Gigantour/Megadeth's webmaster and he said that Oklahoma was originally 5 bands (pretty sure) but about two weeks ago it got updated to all the bands. He apologizes about you not knowing - he thought he had all the info sent out to everyone. :) So go ahead and add it on. I also sent him your email addy, okay?

Yah I think he was probably just sending stuff to Tim since Tim is generally the contact as "tour/band" manager or whatever right now. I haven't gotten anything from CM in many moons either. Glad I could help! :) The photos should be posted this week I am hoping. I have a huge update to post, but the problem is is that I keep going to shows therefore having more photos to convert to post! LOL It's a never-ending cycle for me. :p