INTO ETERNITY-The Incurable Tragedy CD

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
Only a couple more weeks until this CD is released! Can't wait to hear it! Your thoughts on the upcoming new album and Into Eternity in general?

I've yet to hear anyone say a decent thing about this disc. I haven't had a chance to spin it yet. Although I like these guys (on disc), I can't say I'm excited about listening to a CD about dying from cancer.

Zod

It'd be awesome if the concept album was about Nelson.

1014_hang_in_there.jpg

I don't know what lots of people hear in BiO since I think it's their weakest disc.

DoD, the s/t or Scattering were much better to these ears.

Can't wait to hear the new one and if it's more emo than I'll listen with an open mind.

Cheers!

Steve

np: After - Hideout

First 2 listens, I was severely disappointed. 2 Weeks later, I have riffs stuck in my head, and listen to the album pretty often. I think its a minor setback from the last 3 discs, but even IE's worst effort is still better than many band's best these days.

They're currently scheduled to diminish the value of the Iced Earth tour. Seriously... someone in the Into Eternity camp must give better head than Mariah Carey.

Zod

When you find other bands who are willing to tour let them know. And they need to 1) Be willing to tour for very little guarantee if anything, 2) be able to fully support themselves doing so. If people don't' want to see Into Eternity on future tours then they'll have to stop buying their merch, because that's how these guys afford to tour, and they are one of the few bands who are willing to work that hard and take on that risk of going broke on a tour.

They're currently scheduled to diminish the value of the Iced Earth tour. Seriously... someone in the Into Eternity camp must give better head than Mariah Carey.

Zod

Have you listened to Saviours? If you're gonna say ud rather have saviours open over IE idk what happened to you Zod :lol:

When you find other bands who are willing to tour let them know. And they need to 1) Be willing to tour for very little guarantee if anything, 2) be able to fully support themselves doing so. If people don't' want to see Into Eternity on future tours then they'll have to stop buying their merch, because that's how these guys afford to tour, and they are one of the few bands who are willing to work that hard and take on that risk of going broke on a tour.
Very true! I really respect this about IE. They have an excellent work ethic. They all manned the merch booth in shifts at the show I attended. I love these guys and will continue to support them financially and to always sing their praises! Yes, I bought a shirt from them at the show!:worship:rock::kickass:

Very true! I really respect this about IE. They have an excellent work ethic. They all manned the merch booth in shifts at the show I attended. I love these guys and will continue to support them financially and to always sing their praises! Yes, I bought a shirt from them at the show!:worship:rock::kickass:

There you go! I agree 100%. :headbang: