Into Eternity- The Scattering of Ashes

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Why has their not be any talk of this album? Pretty solid follow up to Buried in Oblivion in my humble opinion~. Even though I prefer Krall to the new bloke they have behind the mic. His Tim Ripper Owens esque wails are quite pleasing. And Mr. Roth is on top of his game as usual. :kickass:

For some reason I havent heard this yet. I no longer can download music, and I've been putting off getting this. I think Stu's vocals live with the band are fantastico though.

I don't think this is as good as Buried In Oblivion so far, it does sound rushed as a result of taking every tour they get offered, and Stu can occasionally be annoying when he pulls out the high vocals, but I'll give them credit for putting out a solid disc with all those constant lineup changes, and a few tracks here (Suspension Of Disbelief, Out) are among their best to date. A low 8/10.

I enjoyed the hell out of Buried in Oblivion for a while, then I just got sick of it. I put this one on thinking it would be somewhat similar. I think they need their old guitarist back which did the deep vocals. It seems more -coreish in the vocals and when they aren't doing the whole half progressiveness.

I had to push myself not to turn it on while listening. I think a terrible release compared that they did an okay job through BiO.