Intro to metalmania 101

@M!T

New Metal Member
Oct 17, 2016
Hi there people. This is Amit from Bangladesh, a small, south asian country. I'm a former musician (drummer). I work at a local private bank, married to a wonderful person and proud father of a 3-year old angel.

I consider myself a true metalhead. I particularly love the new wave of british heavy metal and 80s American thrash. But later, as I got introduced to Dream Theater, I fell in love with prog rock/metal like Tool and Porcupine Tree etc. Then went back in the days and explored classic stuff like Rush, KIng Crimson, Pink Floyd, Yes, Emerson, Lake & Palmer Camel to name a few. Also, a great admirer of Pantera.

knowing that this site is one of the largest houses of metal and that getting started as a member truly delights me. However, I'd like to share a song by one of our popular local metal acts. It may be mentioned that these guys recorded such music in their early 20s, which I find truly amazing. They're called Vibe. Please feel free to pass comments. Enjoy...

Attachments

• 09 - Vibe - Amar Songvidan (music.com.bd).mp3
    6.4 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: Tremaine
by the way, is this a proper way to share a song? lol excuse me if not. Thanks once again!