Introducing DJ_Shades!...

13ShadesofGray

RI Porch Commando
Oct 21, 2003
San Diego, CA
www.colleengray.com
Hey all :)

Very excited to make this announcement. Tonight will be my debut broadcast as an official DJ at Seismic Radio! My show starts right after Bear's (9pm PST - whenever) and I'll be doing some live tunes tonight, for sure! Also, will be featuring songs from Fates Warning's new cd, FWX which came out yesterday *finally!!*

Hope to see some of you in the chat!

Colleen (aka DJ_Shades)

http://www.seismicradio.com

Glad ta see yer doin a show Colleen.... Just wish it wasnt so late!!!! :erk: Us east coasters gotta sleep some time!!!! ;) Hope to catch yer show tonight!!!! :headbang:

WOOOO!! Excellent news, Colleen - especially since I will be home from school in time to catch a bit of your show before work. Yay! See you in the chatroom...

Alicia

Thanks you guys!! :D I, too, am bummed about the time difference. Darmit. The only other slot available was smack in the middle of the day on Saturday. That ain't gonna happen! lol

Anyway, MetalRose, Doc and Alicia, thanks again! *feeling warm and fuzzy* lol

Why on Wednesday?!?! I only get to catch about 15 minutes of Bear's show and then I am off to band practice. Maybe I'll be able to catch the end of your next show.

13ShadesofGray said:
Thanks you guys!! :D I, too, am bummed about the time difference. Darmit. The only other slot available was smack in the middle of the day on Saturday. That ain't gonna happen! lol

Anyway, MetalRose, Doc and Alicia, thanks again! *feeling warm and fuzzy* lol
Well there is a 2 hour slot before me and after Alien that is avalible, duh!!!

:loco:

Bear

Bear said:
Well there is a 2 hour slot before me and after Alien that is avalible, duh!!!

:loco:

Bear

You know, I did see that slot, but right now I'm in class until 5:00pm M-F. And with San Diego traffic, that just ain't gonna happen :) Post should've read, "The only other available slot that would've worked with my schedule was". Now I'm gonna smack Bear for pickin' on me. :guh:

Gives me an idea, though... I'm taking a Multimedia Cert. Program and about 90% of what I'm "studying" are programs that I already have extensive experience with. Don't think missing an hour of lab time would be a problem once a week.
Now I'm gonna hug Bear for giving me something to ponder on! :kickass:

Jaime and Ben, what're you guys apologizing for? :err: I was just stoked that you were THERE. Not for how long... Y'all did miss out on my live set, though. Didn't sound half bad either, from what I was told :D Most importantly, we all had a great time, I got to share some glorious tuneage and I only screwed up the song queue once! And Ben, friggin' Cox(suckers) completely booted me(as in lost the stream and IRC) once, too. grrrr

*sniff* I love you all! *wiping crocodile tear*

:hotjump: Wooot a hug and a smack in the same post!!!! That's making progress :dopey: in a dysfunktional sort of a way hehehe

I am just messin, Shades
10_1_20.gif

Bear

Pellaz said:
Yep, the live performance really WAS good. :D
I thought it was Memorex. :loco:

All kidding aside CG welcome on board, you did an awesome job the other night and of course you're live performance just kick ass. How about we nudge Todd and get him to dust off his guitar for an acoustic set?

Cheers, Tony

Pellaz said:
Yep, the live performance really WAS good. :D

:oops: Thank you, Paul!! Always a bit nervous after the fact... Means so much to hear that it was enjoyed :)

warmwetos said:
I thought it was Memorex. :loco:

All kidding aside CG welcome on board, you did an awesome job the other night and of course you're live performance just kick ass. How about we nudge Todd and get him to dust off his guitar for an acoustic set?

Cheers, Tony

Okay, okay... How bout we ALL get on Todd's ass to dust off his guitar... I've been workin that angle to (almost) no avail 4ever! lmao Although... He did say he wouldn't mind covering some of the new Fates...Unleash the Hounds!!

Tankee T-Man :D