Introducing: The Dragon Room!

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
My latest project has come to a completion. Well, I may rearrange, but all the pieces (except one) are in and put together/set up. :)

DSCN2166.jpg

See more here.

:headbang:

Edit: Reduced Picture Size.

:lol: There you are! You're impossible to reach these days!

BTW, the pictures are cool, but one has to witness the room in person to get the full effect! The pictures don't do it completel justice (when do they?).

Bears game after only 2 hours sleep on Sunday. I've been wrecked most of the day today (It's still Monday to me, even at 4:00am!)
I'll try to call you from work this week....

J-Dubya

I hope to see this room in person some day...

Maybe after this tour and all is over...maybe the RFUSA crew can visit and talk as friends. It's a shame we don't talk more, schedules and all...

Just saw this. That's a pretty cool room. Now that I have a house I keep wanting to decorate it. But I don't want to decorate it in any traditional way. I want my walls to be painted on with fantastical or sci-fi type themes. In other areas I want cool pictures, or other such things to hang up like your dragons. Its not that I want my house to breathe metal, so much as I want it to be me. And I'm not just not your typical house owner I guess. People can come in here and say 'why do you have your desk in your family room' and its like... because my computer is not something that exists on the side of me. Its closer to the center, so I want my Xbox360, TV, computer all in the same room. And what better room than the family room ;)

Anyhow props on your decor!