INTRUDER!

Thanks for the hint JD, downloading right now.

Thanks dude, this is definatly some great stuff...and for free! :headbang:

edit: wow, just checked Amazon.com to see if they sold any Intruder albums and they are all going for like $27. crazy.

JonnyD said:
:lol: yeah everybody figures that out eventually ... what so bad about the Avatar I have been told I look Dashing :D
hey dont listen to him, your avatar is great....gives me a hard on everytime I see it.......yes, I went there :ill:

Psycho Savant is my second favorite album of all time, and I believe that Intruder are my absolute favorite band of all time. Just genius songwriting. If you check out the official site, you will see that their albums are getting reissued.

John Gargo said:
Psycho Savant is my second favorite album of all time, and I believe that Intruder are my absolute favorite band of all time. Just genius songwriting. If you check out the official site, you will see that their albums are getting reissued.

I got the link from your Sig thats how I Found out about em! Great Band!!! I'm not sure how I ever Missed em! How is the Very First album? is it comparable to the 2 that are up on the site?