ION- sideproject

I think Oystein our me will do the bass(as the project have a whole different approach I think we're able to complete it)

I guess you could say that ION is a breathing chamber for us, and especially for Oystein as a composer, something not very linked to Borknagar at all, so don't expect an alternative Borknagar album, this is something else.

mr V

Originally posted by Vintersorg
I think Oystein our me will do the bass(as the project have a whole different approach I think we're able to complete it)

I guess you could say that ION is a breathing chamber for us, and especially for Oystein as a composer, something not very linked to Borknagar at all, so don't expect an alternative Borknagar album, this is something else.

mr V

yeah!

we're waiting!

:D

good to know that lots of guitars are gonna be in this album. any further details on this? do we get a generous dose of solos? ;) kudos in advance.

i enjoy Empiricism because Tyr had a major hand in fortifying the guitars in this album. his fetless licks are impressive. he also fills in vacancies with solo-like phrases. i can hear more than 4-bass strings in there & they are all worth it.