Ion?

Manu SwordMaster said:
Any info about this? Yet another project with Vintersorg.... and Oystein?

It's something that we've worked on for a very long time, but not frequently...it's very different though from B and V.

mr V

Right now we are in the prosess of discussing the release with labels. We have a rough plan to release the album in the end of this year or most likely early next year. As m. V said- a really different musical approach from Bork and Vinter but VERY cool indeed!!

Was it said it was going to be a prog-symphonic rock project,was it just a dream or I messed the information? (age is bad for brain :D)
Anyway, if first choice is correct, I'm thinking of great prog labels such as magna carta or inside out...
Should we start mortgaging our own homes to afford all this year's great releases? :eek:

masaccia said:
Was it said it was going to be a prog-symphonic rock project,was it just a dream or I messed the information? (age is bad for brain :D)
Anyway, if first choice is correct, I'm thinking of great prog labels such as magna carta or inside out...
Should we start mortgaging our own homes to afford all this year's great releases? :eek:

Well, I don't really like to decode the music into labels..but it's not progressive in the sense of intricate guitarsolos and supercomplex synth leads..but it's complex in the sense of orchestral and harmonics, the whole spectra is there so to speak...but the album will speak for itself, words are limited.

mr V