iPhone Voice Band

I forgot to mention the worst thing about this app: You better lock yourself in solitude unless you want people to hear you going, "BUM BA BUM BUM BUM- FUCK-- BUM... BA BUM BUM BUM -- FUCK. BUM BA BUM BUM BUM AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK! FUCK THIS STUPID SHIT!!!:yuk:

I don't own an Iphone-but I think this:
medium-Unknown-1.jpg

will be better :D

:lol:
Well at least you seem to be doing better with the drums than me.

i didn't actually use my voice for those...

i held a TV remote in my left hand and hit it on a thick pad of paper to trigger the kick, and i hit a pen on a drinking glass with my right hand to trigger the snare. then i continued using the pen-on-glass to trigger the hat and crash.

the distortion on my voice is not the on-board distortion, it's just the cheapy mic on the standard iPhone headset overloading. :lol:

just a tone editor for the Iphone. Personally I think it's just a matter of time till an "mini"-cubase with amp modelling and guitar/line in input is presented. there is already a decent midi daw released

Godammit threads like these make me want an iphone - I'm still using this :lol::cry:

these threads make me glad i am still using a mobile phone rather than a I CAN DO EVERYTHING IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD device like the iphone :)