iPhone Voice Band

actually I own a pod touch. much cheaper, but all benefits + it never happens that if play a lot with it you don't have any more battery left to actually make a call.

actually I own a pod touch. much cheaper, but all benefits + it never happens that if play a lot with it you don't have any more battery left to actually make a call.

WOW, I never thought of that, but that's really smart, the idea of having all that shit on my phone (which is always with me, and thus I'm more likely to lose/break :loco: ) did make me a bit nervous

pffft... iPhone is great... far better than carrying around a phone AND an iPod... carrying two things it's far easier to lose one IMO. the iPhone solved that issue for me. i have the 32GB 3GS, so it's holds quite a bit of music/movies/audiobooks/applications.

there not the best but its not somethin to complain about for what you get...i pay 100 bucks a month and i get unlimited text and data...450 minutes which isnt much but i hate talking on the phone anyway so i never end up using the full 450 i got like 3,000 rollover also its my excuse for being able to get off hte phone with people i dont really feel like talking to

Iphone is great, nothing like having your Ipod always on you whenever that lonely boring moment comes around to pop in some music. I always carry the headphones obviously. I agree with James "It tried to touch my penis" Murphy, the battery issue really can get troublesome when I let myself go with the 3G on all day, half a day and I´m battery less, but fuck it If I learn to control myself I can make it through the day. Mine is 3G 16Gb, I´m still changing albums regularly on and off

exactly...i thought the same thing, only problem is...some apps require an apple "iphone" update which isn't available for ipod unless there is another way around it.

Godammit threads like these make me want an iphone - I'm still using this :lol::cry:

Motorola%20SLVR.jpg

Dude, I don't even HAVE a cell ... never did

by choice, although with some of the shit I'm seeing with these apps, I may finally break down this year