Ipod anything else?

DeathPact

Packed with death
Jan 19, 2005
London, but not from
Hey does anybody know if there is something better or equal with an ipod?
Its been around for so long now(did they improve it) but its still like a must have item, im just wondering what alternatives there are that can stand up 2 the ipod.?Everybody has one so it looks so common. But if its the best then there is no choice now is there...

So you're telling us you can't search the internet and compare products? :p

Well anyways, I have no interest in any IPod, so I don't know and I don't care.

A friend of mine has an iRiver.. he says it's cheaper, got more space and all.. he loves it

I got an MD player.. sound pwns, but carrying all the discs is a little annoying

Taliesin said:
A friend of mine has an iRiver.. he says it's cheaper, got more space and all.. he loves it

I got an MD player.. sound pwns, but carrying all the discs is a little annoying

i have an iriver. it's only 512mb though. it rocks. i'm sure the larger ones are pretty good too.

Yeah, iRiver, especially the HQ-320 (20 gigs) and 340 (40 gigs) are great, they have SRS, it produces a roomly 30 sound (dont know how to translate)....its VERY cool and cheaper than the ipod...and you need no fucking programms to upload mp3s...just drag n drop...it also has a video function...

still, 300 € are too much for me...

Friend of mine has one, with big sennheisser earphones, and with the right equalizer, you get a GREAT sound, like sitting infront of your stereounit...

MD playres owns... tones of discs with tones of music :) But for example my bro got his Creative Zen Mini lately... its has great sound quality and bigg 5gb hdd inside... Im really telling ya... try these :)

I use a creative Zen, itäs basically the same deal but buying it means you donät have to own an Apple product... which is always good

There is this new Sony mp3 player, its pretty much Sony's version of an Ipod.. you can buy them with 20 or 40gb hd, they are a little smaller than ipods, they have a Colour Lcd screen(i think) but the cool thing is they last 40 hours!!!!!!!! 40!! i dont know who would need 40 continous hours of music..
i have a 4th gen apple ipod.. 20gb, 12hrs, its great

Sphinx said:
There is this new Sony mp3 player, its pretty much Sony's version of an Ipod.. you can buy them with 20 or 40gb hd, they are a little smaller than ipods, they have a Colour Lcd screen(i think) but the cool thing is they last 40 hours!!!!!!!! 40!! i dont know who would need 40 continous hours of music..
i have a 4th gen apple ipod.. 20gb, 12hrs, its great

too bad that sony will probably be way overpriced.

I have a discman and no mobile phone. I steal my dad's empty CD's. In total it costsed me about €100 and I've listened a lot more than 40 hours.