iq test

17, and it destroyed me not getting two in particular that were a cinch - 7 W of the W and 52 C in a P (W J).

A few that I never would've guessed in a thousand years were thoroughly ridiculous as an intelligence gauging device. If anyone wants the full answers, let me know.

Jason

The test was made in South Africa, so that explains some of them...I got 23 before I gave in and sought out the answers, and then I read that the test was made there.

17, and it destroyed me not getting two in particular that were a cinch - 7 W of the W and 52 C in a P (W J).

A few that I never would've guessed in a thousand years were thoroughly ridiculous as an intelligence gauging device. If anyone wants the full answers, let me know.

Jason

Got those fairly quickly, though I still don't know the proper formatting for the latter. 19/33 so far.

Ok, I lied; after I first posted, I went back and spent another half hour and got 'em all. Beat that, bitches! You can't! (well, I guess you could beat my time, which I think was about 50 minutes)

It makes a lot more sense now knowing that it was from South Africa. I was proudest of getting #31: 6 B to an O in C.

And Demonspell, it might not be your formatting that's wrong, it could be that your wording/meaning isn't actually correct. That one tripped me up for a bit.

Neil