Iran: Women to be stoned to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you just equate my to americas retarded president?

Listen, I don't give a flying FUCK about thier socially constracted crap. And I don't give a fuck about americas. And i don't give a fuck about you.

A relgion should about controlling yourself AND NOT OTHER PEOPLE. I don't give a fuck who it's trying to control or what it's trying to prevent.

Church and state don't mix, and church should be destroyed. Ever heard george w. fucking bush say that you fucking asshat?

And to think, your go-to insult is 'retarded.' When you can manage to scrounge up an IQ that exceeds single digits, come back and we'll discuss things, 'k?

And to think, your go-to insult is 'retarded.' When you can manage to scrounge up an IQ that exceeds single digits, come back and we'll discuss things, 'k?

Oh... I was just pissed of ALOT because you equated me with George Bush. You fucking dick.

Moving Along. Social orders prevent progress and theres no peace there anyways, so theres really no order. Just a bunch of zealots promoting thier religion phsycotically. But then, in your mind, the fact that church and state finally got wedged apart in europe is a bad thing to. I mean, god forbid there be rioting to promote social change. GOD FUCKING FORBID that a revolt happens, and leads to... say... that fancy ass computer your sitting at right now. Or would you rather be doing this instead of what you doing now?

peasant.jpg

Yeah. thats what I fucking thought. Forget about social change at the cost of a little violence... as long as they maintain peace, who cares about the suffering lower class?

scourge of god I am waiting for you response to that article of the sex trade in iran

apparently adultery is not an issue at all when you have government officials sexually abusing and having sex with 16 year old girls :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I can't believe there is any morons still left out there who can justify this sort of barbaric and inhumane treatment of human beings. Ever heard of something called human rights, you fucking cunt?

and like everybody said, it's year 2007 and you have the middle east which is your door to the 12th century. I guess this is something to be praised, :rolleyes:

Oh... I was just pissed of ALOT because you equated me with George Bush. You fucking dick.

Look, kid, if you're going to espouse viewpoints consonant with those of the Dub, you're just going to have to get over it when people point it out.

Moving Along. Social orders prevent progress

Leaving aside the dubious history of 'progress,' do you really think it is possible in the absence of social order and political stability?

and theres no peace there anyways

Excuse me? Iran is one of the most stable nations in the region, and one that hasn't been to war in two decades. You can't say that about any of their neighbors, nor about most of the major Western democracies.

Just a bunch of zealots promoting thier religion phsycotically.

Somehow, I suspect that you don't quite have a grasp on what constitutes 'psychosis.'

But then, in your mind, the fact that church and state finally got wedged apart in europe is a bad thing to.'

Look, quit projecting YOUR obsessions onto others. No one is talking about 'church and state' except you, and it's not even relevant to the issue at hand. Quit the strawman crap, junior.

I mean, god forbid there be rioting to promote social change.

And this has fuck all to do with the question at hand how? Really man, try to stay on topic...

GOD FUCKING FORBID that a revolt happens, and leads to... say... that fancy ass computer your sitting at right now. Or would you rather be doing this instead of what you doing now?

peasant.jpg

Uh, social stability is pretty much a prerequisite for technological development. People in disordered societies are too busy not dying today to invent anything. That said, I'm not sure why you're bringing this up at all, given that Iran is one of the most wired nations on the planet. Even their President blogs. The real problem here seems to be your ignorance of the world outside your own tiny little sphere.

Yeah. thats what I fucking thought. Forget about social change at the cost of a little violence... as long as they maintain peace, who cares about the suffering lower class?

Because, as we know from the experience of the Terror, Stalin, Mao, the Khmer Rouge etc., a little violence in the name of 'suffering lower class' never hurt anyone...

scourge of god I am waiting for you response to that article of the sex trade in iran

What response is needed? The sexual abuse of young women is prevalent in every society on earth: it's just as pervasive and violent in the US as it is in Iran. Israel is the primary destination for thousands of 'Natashas' kidnapped in Eastern Europe and forced into sexual slavery. This isn't an Iranian problem or an Islamic problem, it's a problem endemic to human society.

apparently adultery is not an issue at all when you have government officials sexually abusing and having sex with 16 year old girls :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Much like it's not an issue to Republicans when Newt does it but it is when Bill Clinton gets a hummer, right?

I can't believe there is any morons still left out there who can justify this sort of barbaric and inhumane treatment of human beings. Ever heard of something called human rights, you fucking cunt?

Human rights have never extended to allowing people to incite civil strife - that's why treason carries the death penalty in most countries.

Religion continues to fuck up the world. Jello Biafra said it best;

All religions make me wanna throw up
All religions make me sick
All religions suck

They all claim that they have the truth
That'll set you free
Just give 'em all your money and they'll set you free
Free for a fee

They all claim that they have 'the Answer'
When they don't even know the Question
They're just a bunch of liars
They just want your money
They just want your consciousness

All religions suck
All religions suck
All religions make me wanna BLEAH

They really make me sick
They really make me sick
They really make me sick
They really make me sick
They really make me sick
They really make me ILL

Religion continues to fuck up the world. Jello Biafra said it best;

All religions make me sick
All religions suck

They all claim that they have the truth
That'll set you free
Just give 'em all your money and they'll set you free
Free for a fee

They all claim that they have 'the Answer'
When they don't even know the Question
They're just a bunch of liars
They just want your money
They just want your consciousness

All religions suck
All religions suck
All religions make me wanna BLEAH

They really make me sick
They really make me sick
They really make me sick
They really make me sick
They really make me sick
They really make me ILL

Much like it's not an issue to Republicans when Newt does it but it is when Bill Clinton gets a hummer, right?

stop trying to change the subject. If adultery is such a fucking heinous crime, almost every one of these officials and men engaging in these prostitution/sex slave rings should be put to death immediately. This fucking reeks of nauseating hypocrisy

stop trying to change the subject. If adultery is such a fucking heinous crime, almost every one of these officials and men engaging in these prostitution/sex slave rings should be put to death immediately. This fucking reeks of nauseating hypocrisy

Male infidelity doesn't represent the same threat to a kinship based culture, for reasons that shouldn't need to be pointed out.

and "your kinship based" culture has no fucking reason to exist in this modern age

So the 'modern age' means that everyone should have to conform to Western European models of political/social organization and moral values, eh? Oh what a good little neo-imperialist you are! Uncle Dick would be proud!

The vast majority of adultery laws, especially the harsher ones, have been traditionally rooted in religion.

No, they haven't. They're rooted in the basic structure of kinship societies, and, like many socially beneficial behaviors, religious justifications spring up to maintain them.

the only thing I have to say is this shit must be stopped.

in a civilized country, this wouldn't happen...

So the 'modern age' means that everyone should have to conform to Western European models of political/social organization and moral values, eh? Oh what a good little neo-imperialist you are! Uncle Dick would be proud!

Respecting human life is not a Western European value or any other region of the world. It is a human value & the Middle East with their stoning to death is not valuing human life. I can see if it was just rapists, murderers and/or child molestors but to stone someone to death for adultery or having a child out of wedlock is nothing more then their society needing to control women and doing it by fear and consequences. Like it's pointed out it's a hyprocrisy that the men aren't stoned for the same offenses. You call the woman a slut for having a child out of wedlock but it takes two to tango and if the guy kept his dick in his pants there would be no offense. Kinship LoL.. what a crock of shit... preach morals, family values etc. yet the men themselves are offenders and not punished for the breakdown of the supposed morals, family values they mouth off about... only the women are...

Status
Not open for further replies.