Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoe at Bush

Seawall

East Coast's Only Hope
Jan 7, 2007
Fuck, Florida
KIK.gif

where the fuck was the secret service during all this shoe dodging? he got 2 shoes off and thrown before the SS even got up off their chairs to look at wat was appening!

where the fuck was the secret service during all this shoe dodging? he got 2 shoes off and thrown before the SS even got up off their chairs to look at wat was appening!

You know man, you make a good point. Think about how long it takes you to take off a shoe, aim, throw, remove second shoe, aim, throw. If that had been a gun with a full magazine, even an amateur probably could have gotten 7 or 8 shots off in the amount of time it took the Secret Service to react.

I think the Secret Service kind of gets lazy. It's rare they ever have to actually DO anything (at least the presidential detail, I know there are some dudes who do way more than they get paid for). When is the last time we saw agents dive on a President? Regan? And before that - was it Kennedy?

They really need to step up their game. Especially with the circumstances they are about to be faced with in about a month.

You know man, you make a good point. Think about how long it takes you to take off a shoe, aim, throw, remove second shoe, aim, throw. If that had been a gun with a full magazine, even an amateur probably could have gotten 7 or 8 shots off in the amount of time it took the Secret Service to react.

I think the Secret Service kind of gets lazy. It's rare they ever have to actually DO anything (at least the presidential detail, I know there are some dudes who do way more than they get paid for). When is the last time we saw agents dive on a President? Regan? And before that - was it Kennedy?

They really need to step up their game. Especially with the circumstances they are about to be faced with in about a month.

Bush Sr. i recall... in china i think...