IRC channel....

:lol:

You know, after I posted that, I felt kinda stupid, because I realized that I've been to the YtseRadio channel many times during Jax's radio show, as well the Seismic channel. I guess when I first read the post I was confusing IRC for ICQ (and was reading "IRC" channel" but actually thinking "ICQ" channel)...Doh!! :D My bad :lol:

Oh well... ;)

~D

Yes, its kind of a chat room but much better... If there will be a IRC channel, put it to "irc.starchat.net" server, because Symphony X's official IRC channel is too in that server...

I've been busy working on my band's site, which is why I haven't been posting much, but that won't be going on for much longer.
I'd be super interested if chat sessions with the band were set up.
It'd be even better if they won't be scheduled for a couple of weeks, then I'd definitely have the time to make it.

Lee (who thinks the world revolves around him).

That is quite probable, indeed! I'm on IRC (DALnet and Habbernet) almost all day, as my computer is the tool for my work, etc. I could work on it, if the appropriate response were at hand.

Edit: Ok, I couldn't wait. :lol: Those of you who have mIRC or any decent IRC client, get on DALnet and enter #Power_of_Omens ! I'll leave it there, as it costs nothing to keep a channel running (No Machiavelli-like attacks to Mark whatsoever :) ) , and I'll be on whenever I can.

Anyway, hop in from time to time. I hope you all can eliminate IRC nescience; I understand using IRC is a bit nebulous at first. Perhaps Jax could give me a hand in the channel if she can overlook her Mod status in UM for a little while. (?) :tickled:

Sadly enough, DALnet has been a bitch for the past two months, due to excessive hacker flooding which remains to be handled by the authorities. You can also get on Habbernet (a much more faster and secure network) and enter the same channel.

One last IRC reminder: For the love of God, use a black background. Save your retinaes from a premature death.

Inquisitor (Not known by anyone in this forum)

Hiya Inqui! Good to see you here!

Might I suggest starchat.net? Both Shadow Gallery and Symphony X's 'official' IRC channels are there, it's a smaller network, and has FAR less troublemakers than DalNet..

Just a thought..I'd be happy to help out either way. :)

:lol: at the mod status thing :p

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
Hiya Inqui! Good to see you here!

Might I suggest starchat.net? Both Shadow Gallery and Symphony X's 'official' IRC channels are there, it's a smaller network, and has FAR less troublemakers than DalNet..

Just a thought..I'd be happy to help out either way. :)

:lol: at the mod status thing :p

Well, what can I say? I'm just another Sonata refugee. :(

Oh, no no, in that case, it's all yours. I already have a channel of my own, and it's quite a handful. I'll hop in #TEOF frmo time to time, just for a quick hello. :D

Oh, and yes. 1 ph33r ur m0d sk!11z :)