Iron Maiden Fantasy Football!...SIGN UP NOW!...

I think the league was set up for the people who are actually interested in football.. But no matter, the more the merrier. What would have been funny is if we had a live draft (we should have I think) and seeing you try and pick your own players :) The draft is only one of the league rules I'm not too fond of.

When exactly is the time for the draft Maideneer?

Oh, I have an interest - don't get me wrong :) I just know jackshit apart from what I've seen on TV or in that Oliver Stone movie :lol:

Prowler121 said:
Priest will make Ladanian, Portis, WIlliams and Faulk llook like slow ass suckas this next season. Keep an eye out for Priest burning through a frontline near you.
He won't fully recover from that injury of his and if he comes back he's going to have to split carries with Tony Richardson and Larry Johnson. You can have Holmes, I dropped him off of my board. Chiefs suck!

R A I D E R S !

possessed said:
He won't fully recover from that injury of his and if he comes back he's going to have to split carries with Tony Richardson and Larry Johnson. You can have Holmes, I dropped him off of my board. Chiefs suck!

R A I D E R S !

UH, He had a bruised hip, that's all. Might I add that if he hadn't had that injury he would have smashed Faulk's records for all time touchdowns and yards from a RB.

...Yeah, I'll take Holmes. Gannon will be the hasbeen this upcoming season.

Go Faders!!

Prowler121 said:
UH, He had a bruised hip, that's all. Might I add that if he hadn't had that injury he would have smashed Faulk's records for all time touchdowns and yards from a RB.

...Yeah, I'll take Holmes. Gannon will be the hasbeen this upcoming season.

Go Faders!!

UH, he had to have arthroscopic hip surgury. Priest had the same injury Bo Jackson had. Learn something about football before talking to me, boy.

...Yeah, you can go ahead and have Priest, it doesn't change the fact that even if he is okay, he's still going to share carries.

Say what you want about the "Faders". The Cheifs haven't made it back to the big dance since Superbowl IV. The Raiders have won the AFC West Title three years in a row. Who's fading?

possessed said:
UH, he had to have arthroscopic hip surgury. Priest had the same injury Bo Jackson had. Learn something about football before talking to me, boy.

...Yeah, you can go ahead and have Priest, it doesn't change the fact that even if he is okay, he's still going to share carries.

Say what you want about the "Faders". The Cheifs haven't made it back to the big dance since Superbowl IV. The Raiders have won the AFC West Title three years in a row. Who's fading?

Listen girl, Bo Jackson is a pansy and Priest won't "share carries".

Just cause you got Gannon from us doesn't mean you need to walk around with that smug smile all the time...

Prowler121 said:
Listen girl, Bo Jackson is a pansy and Priest won't "share carries".

Just cause you got Gannon from us doesn't mean you need to walk around with that smug smile all the time...

It's like this, Sally... If Priest Holmes was the savior and there weren't any questions about his injury, then they wouldn't have used a first round pick to draft Larry Johnson. They certainly aren't going to pick Johnson and have him sit all year. Any educated football fan could then determine that Priest Holmes will indeed share carries with Larry Johnson. The Chiefs said themselves he would share the ball with Tony Richardson as well. You're so blinded by the light of your gay love for Priest Holmes that you have lost the ability to be rational.

Gannon was more than happy to leave the Chiefs. That laughable organization was starting Steve Bono and Elvis Grbac (where are they now?) while they had an NFL MVP, All-Pro, and 4 consectutive time pro bowler on their bench the whole time. What a joke. It's no wonder why the Chiefs haven't done anything in more than 30 years.:lol: