Iron Maiden Fantasy Football!...SIGN UP NOW!...

QBVick, Michael (QB-Atl) QBBench@DalSun 1:15pm PDT-----------WRHarrison, Marvin (WR-Ind) WRBench@CleSun 10:00am PDT-----------WRMoulds, Eric (WR-Buf)WRBenchNESun 10:00am PDT-----------WRRogers, Charles (WR-Det)WRBenchAriSun 10:00am PDT-----------RBBarlow, Kevan (RB-SF)RBBenchChiSun 1:15pm PDT-----------RBSmith, Antowain (RB-NE) RBBench@BufSun 10:00am PDT-----------TEJolley, Doug (TE-Oak) TEBench@TenSun 5:30pm PDT-----------BenchFavre, Brett (QB-GB) QBBenchMinSun 10:00am PDT-----------BenchJones, Freddie (TE-Ari)TEBench@DetSun 10:00am PDT-----------BenchStewart, James (RB-Det) RBBenchAriSun 10:00am PDT-----------BenchJohnson, Teyo (WR, TE-Oak)WRTEBench@TenSun 5:30pm PDT-----------BenchFargas, Justin (RB-Oak)RBBench@TenSun 5:30pm PDT-----------Kickers POSPLAYEREDITOPPSTATUSFG
0-19FG
20-29FG
30-39FG
40-49FG
50+PAT
MadeFantasy
PointsKGramatica, Bill (K-Ari)KBench@DetSun 10:00am PDT-------Defense Team POSPLAYEREDITOPPSTATUSPts
AllowSackIntFumb
RecTDSafeBlk
KickFantasy
PointsDEFMiami (DEF-Mia)DEFBenchHouSun 10:00am PDT--------BenchSan Diego (DEF-SD)

I'm fairly pleased with my team. Michael Vick to start and Brett Farve as a backup, very nice. Great starting receivers, although I wish I had a little more depth. Have to actually see how the Raiders are going to use Teyo Johnson. He's the only player I've seen so far that can be designated at TE or WR. My Running backs are OK, they could be better. Of course Michael Vick is like having a third starting RB. Good TE, DEF and K. :Spin:

QB Gannon, Rich (QB-Oak)
WR Robinson, Koren (WR-Sea)
WR Booker, Marty (WR-Chi)
WR Chrebet, Wayne (WR-NYJ)
RB Tomlinson, LaDainian (RB-SD)
RB Green, William (RB-Cle)
TE Miller, Billy (TE-Hou)
Bench Bledsoe, Drew (QB-Buf)
Bench Alstott, Mike (RB-TB)
Bench Pinkston, Todd (WR-Phi)
Bench McCaffrey, Ed (WR-Den)
Bench Smith, Steve (WR-Car)
Bench Harrington, Joey (QB-Det)

K Feely, Jay (K-Atl)

DEF Tampa Bay (DEF-TB)

I went after Vick too, but didn't use a high enough pick obviously. :)
Can't complain with Gannon and Bledsoe, had over 9000 yards passing last year combined.
I'm thin at receiving as well, no stars at least, pretty good depth though. Have the best kicker on paper last year, and can't go wrong with the defense. William Green looked really good last night, I'm putting alot of stock in him.

Is Barlow starting full-tiime now over Hearst?

I'd say Lookwhatthecatdrugin had the best draft though.. Scary pair of running backs he has.

I am pretty much happy with the way things turned out for the LA Dolphins. If Faulk and Culpepper can have better seasons then I should be good. I may have to upgrade my WR's, they are the weak link of the team.

BigBronco4x4 said:
Looks like the draft came a little too early.. Favre is an adequate backup though ;)
Favre is better than the starter on most other fantasy teams, he's very reliable and you know what your going to get out of him. I'll get adequate numbers from him and I'll still have Vick as a starter for 12 weeks. Not a big deal.

possessed said:
Favre is better than the starter on most other fantasy teams, he's very reliable and you know what your going to get out of him. I'll get adequate numbers from him and I'll still have Vick as a starter for 12 weeks. Not a big deal.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic.. Hence the wink. Favre was my 4th QB in my rankings in case I didn't get 1. Vick 2. McNabb or 3. Gannon.

possessed said:
He won't fully recover from that injury of his and if he comes back he's going to have to split carries with Tony Richardson and Larry Johnson. You can have Holmes, I dropped him off of my board. Chiefs suck!

R A I D E R S !

:tickled: :Spin: :Smug: