Iron Maiden lip synching

wdiv

Rattlehead
May 28, 2004
US
Found this on another forum. Apparently Maiden was forced to lip synch the song for a TV show while a recording was played, so they decided to have some fun with it. Fun clip...

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't see it but don't tell me it's the famous German show where they switched instruments while the music was playing? I think that one came in one of the old Maiden video compilations (that must be in one of my old VHS) but I can't recall the name :( (I think it was "From There To Eternity").

Haven't see it but don't tell me it's the famous German show where they switched instruments while the music was playing? I think that one came in one of the old Maiden video compilations (that must be in one of my old VHS) but I can't recall the name :( (I think it was "From There To Eternity").

that's it ;)

This is a classic clip!!! :lol:

The funniest thing about it is how Adrian is playing it straight (albeit with a sly grin the whole time) while the rest of the guys a re completely fuckin around, heheheheh... :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Paul DiAnno told me once back in '82 that they simply refused to lip sync. 'They can get the real stuff of nothing' was his and Steve's attitude.

I remember being impressed by that.

Paul DiAnno told me once back in '82 that they simply refused to lip sync. 'They can get the real stuff of nothing' was his and Steve's attitude.

I remember being impressed by that.
For sure! I'm looking forward to seeing DiAnno in a couple of months playing some classic Maiden tunes. I've not seen him live before so its gonna be awesome!:headbang:

:lol: I was getting geared up to defend my Maiden when I saw the title of this thread :lol:

The funniest thing about it is how Adrian is playing it straight (albeit with a sly grin the whole time) while the rest of the guys a re completely fuckin around, heheheheh... :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah that got me instantly the first time I saw it. I guess he wanted to show some dignity or he has not sense of humor :saint:

Another point for Maiden, metal should be taken so seriously it's about fun not a religious dogma. :headbang:

I had to use that same line of thought on the Freak Kitchen detractors at Prog Power 7 & 8... ;)

You know? I don't like FK music but the show they put on PPVII was hysterical, I respect them for that a lot! :headbang:

I AM THE Iron Maiden bitch! :lol:

Don't you forget it...etc...etc... :err::heh:

Iron Maiden's gonna get you, no matter how far.
See the blood flow watching it shed up above my head.

Will you give me a hug? :heh:

Absolutely, when I see you at Prog Power. However, I will try not to be too bloody :heh: