Iron Maiden Set List?

I don't know what their full setlist is, but I do know that from Dance of Death they're playing;

Dance of Death
Paschendale
Wildest Dreams
Rainmaker
No More Lies

I'm seeing them tonight. =)

I saw the mighty Irons on sat night in sheffield and they where fucking quailty :D

Setlist:

Wildest Dreams
Wrathchild
Can I Play With Madness
The Trooper
Dance of Death
Rainmaker
Brave New World,
Paschendale
Lord of the Flies
No More Lies
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden
Journeyman
Number of the Beast
Run to the Hills

is that the actual set list? because i'm kinda disapointed if it is,
why cant it be something more like Rock In Rio setlist :'(

Niklas said:
is that the actual set list? because i'm kinda disapointed if it is,
why cant it be something more like Rock In Rio setlist :'(
Yeah, I agree, but consider how long and how many times they have played some of their standards. At this point, they should be able play whatever they want.

biozombie_uk said:
I saw the mighty Irons on sat night in sheffield and they where fucking quailty :D

Setlist:

Wildest Dreams
Wrathchild
Can I Play With Madness
The Trooper
Dance of Death
Rainmaker
Brave New World,
Paschendale
Lord of the Flies
No More Lies
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden
Journeyman
Number of the Beast
Run to the Hills
Yeah, that's the exact setlist, and it was utterly awesome. =) Iron Maiden are so perfect live, Brucey didn't miss a single note, and the set design was extremely classy. An excellent night, even despite the fact that half my attention and energy went into trying to stay conscious in the absolutely crushing crowd.

My dream Dance of Death setlist:

Wildest Dreams
Wrathchild
The Evil That Men Do/The Clairvoyant in place of Can I Play With Madness?
The Trooper
Dance of Death
The Rainmaker
The Wicker Man in place of Brave New World
Paschendale
Futureal in place of Lord of the Flies
No More Lies
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Fear of the Dark
Montsegur in place of The Journeyman
The Number of the Beast
Run To The Hills

Still, a great setlist overall. So long as Paschendale's on there, I really don't care what the other classic Maiden tunes are.

I'm still kinda dissapointed that they're not playing anything from SIT... and they just had to pick BNW as their song from BNW... that's one of my least fave on that album. Can I PLay with Madness is pretty crap too. Lightning Strikes Twice is better than Lord of the Flies too, if they justr had to pick a song from that era. Oh well, Maiden's Maiden Anyway you look at it! \\m//

When I saw then play the did a good set. The sound was good and the crowd was good too. The set list was a nice balance between the old and new.
The only bad thing about the gig was the comments about The Trooper. So many people got annoyed about the Union Jack being shown on stage. Its a fucking good song! Stop bitching!

At least they're playing the four best songs off DOD, except Age Of Innocence of course.

Wish there was some more Powerslave/SIT era stuff, and Futureal instead of Lord of the Flies.

No, they don't. However, I fucking do NOT want to hear TNOTB or RTTH or Wrathchild or Fear Of The Dark.

SculptedCold said:
Yeah, that's the exact setlist, and it was utterly awesome. =) Iron Maiden are so perfect live, Brucey didn't miss a single note, and the set design was extremely classy. An excellent night, even despite the fact that half my attention and energy went into trying to stay conscious in the absolutely crushing crowd.

Glad you enjoyed it mate :)

Yeah i loved the stage set up and the new eddies where both bloody great i thought the set list was really good apart from Lord of the Flies which doesnt go down too well but you cant please everyone.

Heres to the next UK tour :D

UP THE IRONS!!!

I agree that this is a pretty piss-poor setlist in comparison to others, but frankly, it's bloody Iron Maiden - anything they play is going to RULE!

Seriously though, here's my dream dance of Death set list, roughly...

Wildest Dreams
Rainmaker
Wrathchild
The Evil That Men Do
Montsegur
Infinite Dreams (oooooooh baby!)
Dance of Death
Paschedale
The Trooper
Face in the Sand
Age of Innocence
Hallowed Be Thy Name
------
encore:
------
Fear of the Dark
The Number of the Beast
Aces High
Run To The Hills
Alexander the Great

What?? I did say DREAM! If ONLY! *drools*

anonymousnick2001 said:
No, they don't. However, I fucking do NOT want to hear TNOTB or RTTH or Wrathchild or Fear Of The Dark.

:err:

WHY??

Admiteddly, they are staples of Maiden's normal setlist, but who cares? All those songs SLAY!