Your Favorite Concept Album

Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse

I'm having trouble thinking of many other concept albums because it's not something I really pay attention to normally.

not metal but the wall is just amazing
i really like operation: mindcrime too, nice work from queensryche
the focusing blur (don't know if that album is conceptual at all, but i think it) is a great work from vintersorg
dark saga from iced earth, great album, the sound of that album is so dark i really like it.
know i can't remember other concept album, but thos albums are the albums that i listened for this times

It's LOVE or HATE with anything by Arjen, seriously. No one holds a very middling opinion! I for one think it's conceptually very well done and also very musically competent.

Ayreon - The Human Equation

Obvious but amazing.

I can't help but chuckle at the thought of you sitting there going "Oh man! The dude just realized how much of a shithead he is! WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT!?"

:lol:

Pain of Salvation - The Perfect Element is by far mine.

It's LOVE or HATE with anything by Arjen, seriously. No one holds a very middling opinion! I for one think it's conceptually very well done and also very musically competent.

Yeah. I've always thought they were kinda overated myself.

"Me" finally realizes what a dickhead he was throughtout the story and then awakens to fix his mistakes, so I was just :lol:ing at the idea of you getting all into it and waiting for the next event :p

Haha...oh. Well, no I didn't really GET INTO IT like grab fucking popcorn and eagerly await the next drastic event in the fictional storyline but like...yeah. Shut up :p

I loved the Human Equation, but the one I listen to the most is Still Life.

Madsword - The Global Village: Not so much the execution of the lyrics, but the musical execution for the album is amazing.

Queensryche - Operation:Mindcrime

Ayreon - Into The Electric Castle, Universal Migrator series

King Diamond - THEM, Abigail, Conspiracy, the man is a genius!

Kamelot - The Black Halo is probably one of my favorite concept albums as well. One of the best power metal albums as well.