• Live after death

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Real live dead one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live at donington

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
How can you tell? They are all the same :D

(announcer): After this bold statement four-oh-three was never to be seen again.....ever.

It´s so hard to choose. Their first 8 albums (or 7 if you not include Live After Death) are the best albums ever made. But I guess it stand between The Number Of The Beast, Powerslave and Somewhere In Time. I choose Powerslave because it includes my 3 alltime Maiden favorite tracks: Aces High, Powerslave, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner.

i got into maiden really, really,..,.really late,.,.,so i thought brave new world was pretty good.,.,..,.,damn i suck.,.,.,

It is difficult to chose. I voted for the 7th son..., but Somewhere In time, Powerslave and Piece of mind kick asses too.
I like Blaze, but X Factor and Virtual XI, cannot be their best albums. They lack on power

I absolutely love X Factor, it's one of my favourite albums ever but I wouldn't say it's the best Maiden album for the simple fact that to me, it isn't classic Maiden. Virtual XI was more what you would expect but X Factor was something a little different.

I'd go for Powerslave or Number of the Beast.

-Selphie

I've always thought that there was a progression with every album being a little bit of a step beyond the previous one, finally peaking with 7th son.

There was a bit of a levelling off period on the next two albums, before they rebounded again with my personal / sentimental fave album "The X Factor".

So either 7th son or X factor for me.

VXI

i know i'm probably the only one on earth who thinks so, but in my opinion its one of the best albums ever! though it aint very maiden like at all.

I too feel 7th son is the best album, and i was very pissed off when not one song of 7th song was played on the brave new world tour, at least it wasnt in cleveland. I also think Bruce's solo albums should rank as some of the best maiden albums.

If the Devil does not exist, then man created him in man's likeness. Dostoevsky

Live After Death(just because of my memories of that night)
(A GREAT NIGHT!)
Next best.....I'd burn my own(2 or 3 tracks from each album)
You can count on at least 3 tracks to kick ass on every album they will make.