Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Live after death

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Real live dead one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live at donington

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
HOW CAN X-FACTOR BE ANYONES FAVOURITE BRUV:kickass:Originally Posted by Consuming Impulse
suck my dick. Necuratul should be banned and murdered. fuck metal paddy. fuck opeth. fuck power metal. fuck Necuratu

AND YOU BEST SHUT YOUR CHOPS UP MISTER OR PADDY WILL KNOCK YOU INTO THE MIDDLE OF NEXT YEAR BRUV

Hanger 18 said:
Brave New World because it shows they can still rock unlike bands that dissolve in time

A Brave New World
A Brave New World
A Brave New World
A Brave New World
A Brave New World
A Brave New World
A Brave New World
A Brave New World
A Brave New World

Fuck I hate this song. Why does Bruce feel the need to kill every semi-ok song with some listless repetition? Saps any power the song may have had... I swear, nobody seems to care either...:err:

Imp! said:
Fuck I hate this song. Why does Bruce feel the need to kill every semi-ok song with some listless repetition? Saps any power the song may have had... I swear, nobody seems to care either...:err:
Yeah because that's Bruce's fault innit

Check the songwriting credits for any overtly repetitive song on the past couple of albums... They're all Harris tunes

Powerslave, then Seventh Son..... at a close second, followed by Number of the Beast. For some reason, I can't get into the first two Maiden albums, or anything that came after Seventh Son.....

I did not like the first iron maiden.... but not liking killers COME ON DUDE.

Wrathchild and Murders In The Rogue Morgue

ring a bell ?

The Greys said:
I did not like the first iron maiden.... but not liking killers COME ON DUDE.

Wrathchild and Murders In The Rogue Morgue

ring a bell ?

How can you not like the first one? It's better than Killers (which is also good).

Imp! said:
Well I don't know, X factor got more votes than any of the first 4 and Piece O Mind, so ya know, I'm inclined to think different...:lol:
That just means there is a bunch of mornons here.

^ Agreed.

I think The X-Factor is a good album, maybe Maiden's best post 80s album, but doesn't touch the first seven classic albums.