Is Seventh Son anyone else's fave?

metal paddy said:
YES I HAVE HAD MAIDENS STUFF FOR YEARS I LISTEN TO LOADS OF BANDS OLD AND NEW DEATH AND BLACK . I STILL CO ME BACK TO MAIDEN AND METALLICA BRUV

Paddy,

why you keep calling people Bruv? I assumed that this was an expression only used in urban Jafake-an. Guv or Bro yes, Bruv no.:mad:

Carcassian said:
Paddy,

why you keep calling people Bruv? I assumed that this was an expression only used in urban Jafake-an. Guv or Bro yes, Bruv no.:mad:
CAZ YOU ARE ALL MY METAL BRUVS :kickass:
untitled2cg.png

No Prayer For The Dying is very okay if you just want to hear some corny rock riffs mixed with some very memorable solos. I think it's one of those fun albums, no one's really into that around here though.

Still it comes nowhere NEAR 7th son, and considering they were consecutive albums, I can understand the backlash.

Fear of the Dark was absolute CRAP though. I think people prefer it to NPFTD because of the title track, because people go apeshit over Maiden songs that are 7+ minutes. Used to be my favorite though, so also unerstandable. NPFTD didn't really have that quality to it.

But Killers didn't have one either, and people love that... The grittiness probably.

Eh I can go on talkin about Maiden for days on end, somebody might need to strangle me eventually.

Zivilyn said:
Eh I can go on talkin about Maiden for days on end, somebody might need to strangle me eventually.

Yeah, same.

Judas Be My Guide, Fear of the Dark, and Be Quick or Be Dead are also good songs from Fear of the Dark. IMO, half the songs are good or decent, and the other half are terrible. I've only listened to the album once in it's entirety, and it was a struggle. It felt like torture when I got to Weekend Warrior. I'll never try that again.