Is Seventh Son anyone else's fave?

SheisMySin

Apr 24, 2006
I don't know if it's because this was the first Maiden CD I was exposed to...but Seventh Son of a Seventh Son is my favorite Maiden CD, and it just gets no run anywhere.

I think the albumn is flawless, and even stands up today - not sounded too dated. It's got a perfect mix of fantasy and horror...and the cover art is one of the best ever for any metal albumn.

Just wondering how 7thSon rates on people's Maiden lists....??

Scott

Hahaha...fuck you bitch...I still think Priest and Ozzy sucks, but 7th Son is sweet. I don't need to redeem shit to a bunch of fags who just like to sit at their computer judging people on their tastes. If you wanna talk 7th son, do it, if not, get the fuck off. :)

Scott

SheisMySin said:
Hahaha...fuck you bitch...I still think Priest and Ozzy sucks, but 7th Son is sweet. I don't need to redeem shit to a bunch of fags who just like to sit at their computer judging people on their tastes. If you wanna talk 7th son, do it, if not, get the fuck off. :)

Scott

Saying Priest and Ozzy sucks is pretty damn stupid to say in a metal forum, but I think you found that out.

SheisMySin said:

Scott

My point exactly. Well done!

>>>Saying Priest and Ozzy sucks is pretty damn stupid to say in a metal forum, but I think you found that out.

lol - no shit. I think the only reason I even bring that up is because it baffles me that no one else feels that way. I still think it's just some mega-fad popularity crap that exists in the metal community, even though most people like to think metal is the "anti-popularity" genre. No one has the balls to say they don't like these bands...whatever though. :) Have fun watching "the osbornes"

Scott

>>>So literally every other metalhead is wrong but you right?

Maybe!

Or maybe there's just a lot of fucking sheep here just like everywhere else in life? :)

Scott

Dude..to put it in terms a retard could understand.

Hating Sabbath and Priest is like hating your grandparents. There's no fucking reason for it unless they phyiscally or metally fucked you up. Which they didn't.

SheisMySin said:
I don't know if it's because this was the first Maiden CD I was exposed to...but Seventh Son of a Seventh Son is my favorite Maiden CD, and it just gets no run anywhere.

I think the albumn is flawless, and even stands up today - not sounded too dated. It's got a perfect mix of fantasy and horror...and the cover art is one of the best ever for any metal albumn.

Just wondering how 7thSon rates on people's Maiden lists....??

Scott

It used to be my favorite, now I'm not sure. It is definetly in the top three though.

Stop fucking arguing and carrying arguments into other threads. THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE BOARD, and now that we have a moderator, I expect all of you to help out too by ceasing the homosexual activity such as displayed in this thread. STICK TO THE FUCKING TOPICS.

Killers is my favorite Iron Maiden album, and then Powerslave.

SheisMySin said:
>>>Saying Priest and Ozzy sucks is pretty damn stupid to say in a metal forum, but I think you found that out.

lol - no shit. I think the only reason I even bring that up is because it baffles me that no one else feels that way. I still think it's just some mega-fad popularity crap that exists in the metal community, even though most people like to think metal is the "anti-popularity" genre. No one has the balls to say they don't like these bands...whatever though. :) Have fun watching "the osbornes"

Scott

I understand what you mean but you are still flat out wrong. There was a time in my naive youth when I didn't like Priest but after taking the time to listen to several of their albums straight through I became a fan. Now Priest is one of my favorites.

Fucking A, that's a good analogy. :)

I loved my grandparents, but hated going over to their house. All they had to play with was wooden toys, and an old black and white TV buried beneath clutter. Old.

Kinda all making sense now.

Scott

Necuratul said:
Stop fucking arguing and carrying arguments into other threads. THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE BOARD, and now that we have a moderator, I expect all of you to help out too by ceasing the homosexual activity such as displayed in this thread. STICK TO THE FUCKING TOPICS.
Aye. The topic of this thread is Iron Maiden "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son". Petty bickering and disagreements between users goes to chat threads ("hate thread"?) or PM.

I think if Killers and Number of the beast had better cover art, I might have been more apt to like those CD's more. Not really fair, but I was definitely drawn to the cleaner images on the front.

Scott