Iron Maiden stuff in video games

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
I found this on an Iced Earth board:

"I bought Tony Hawk 4 yesterday and it's alot better than all the games put together. Graphix are great, game play is alot better (the levels aren't timed like in the past) and there is a few good songs on the soundtrack (TNT by AC/DC and Number Of The Beast by Iron Maiden "Duh") The
only way to get boards and cheats is to buy them with the money you get after completing challenges. I made a guy and he looked "metal."
Long dark red hair, with a Zakk Wylde style beard, a leather jacket, dark blue pants, and high top shoes from the 80's. I got pretty far and
decided to buy a secret guy "The Metal Head" and then BOOM!.....Its fucking EDDIE!!!!!!! Decked out with his threads from the Killers album (but no hair) He standing there rocking out playing the air_____(fill the blank with guitar or bass). I was like "Fuck Yeah!!" And I still had some money left over and I bought every Iron Maiden board on there (Iron Maiden, Killers, Purgatory, Powerslave, Piece of Mind, The Trooper, Seventh Son blah blah blah, Lost Some where, Fear Of The Dark and The Iron Maiden logo) It's great I recommend any one that likes these types of game to buy it immediatly (or after Grand Theft Auto: Vice City) and to get the network adaptor for the PS2 aswell."
Pretty cool I think!

Never though I would get a skateboard game as I have never been able to ride on of the fukers but , this really sound good.

Um whats the network adaptor...........

I thought they were only going to release Tony Hawk 4 on X-Box?

Oh well even better! I have Tony Hawk 3 on PS2 and love it!

Definatley gonna get 4 now if its chockas with Maiden stuff! Woohoo!