Iron Maidens CD Review and interview with Linda on UtahMetal.com!!!

alanbirdsell said:
Hey Toasty, you a part of that big metal gig in Vegas? :headbang: Be sure to Tell Ronnie Munroe Alan from Spokane said Hi! :Spin:

While I don't know about any big metal gig in Vegas, I am part of the Monsters Of Metal show at Club Vegas here in Salt Lake City. Helstar, Agent Steel, Katagory V, and Avenger of Blood are all playing on December 10th, and Ronnie is emceeing the event. I'll let him know you said hi!

Mr Toast said:
While I don't know about any big metal gig in Vegas, I am part of the Monsters Of Metal show at Club Vegas here in Salt Lake City. Helstar, Agent Steel, Katagory V, and Avenger of Blood are all playing on December 10th, and Ronnie is emceeing the event. I'll let him know you said hi!

Ahhhh, didn't see the word Club..... derrrrr

Reading this just reinforces the pride I feel being a part of this band. Every single one of these women are talented, beautiful (inside and out!), articulate and incredibly intelligent. I feel so blessed. I know, I know, I'm gushing, but it's true. I just wanted to say it out loud.
:Spin:

Air Raid Siren said:
Reading this just reinforces the pride I feel being a part of this band. Every single one of these women are talented, beautiful (inside and out!), articulate and incredibly intelligent. I feel so blessed. I know, I know, I'm gushing, but it's true. I just wanted to say it out loud.
:Spin:

Damn....but you have a cool attitude !!:headbang:

Thanks for the interview Toastie! And thanks to everyone who took the time to read! Apparently Jeff Milne hasn't read it yet tho, huh. LOL!

Thanks Metallicat :oops: that's nice to hear. :D

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Apparently Jeff Milne hasn't read it yet tho, huh.
Funny, I was thinking the same thing when i read it:lol:

Good interview Linda! More depth (and length) than the average interview, it was interesting to read about your early metal days.
Well done Mr. Toast!
Up The Irons!