Iron Merlot

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
IRON MAIDEN: 'Eddie's Evil Brew' Available - Dec. 6, 2008

IRON MAIDEN collectors can now purchase "Iron Maiden Eddie's Evil Brew" direct from the band's official webshop. According to a product description, "You can have 'piece of mind' that this fine Chilean merlot tastes great on its own or with a very very rare steak! Comes in a wooden presentation box 'Iron Maiden Eddie's Evil Brew' printed on top sliding lid which would make a great gift."

Important: Due to customs regulations in some countries, the band is only able to send this product to European Union countries. Therefore please do not place an order for this item unless you live in the EU.

3086408602_ef06c5955a_o.jpg

Chilean Merlot? Is that even a thing? That you want to drink that is. I realize the English don't have much of a wine industry themselves, but Chilean?

Don't they make a fair bit of wine in Chile? I think I've had it before.

What a piss easy merchandising idea. Go buy a whole heap of cleanskins, print out some labels, whack them on the bottle and you have Eddie's Evil Brew. Not that wine is brewed anyway, so maybe Eddie's a bit confused.

They should have gone to some microbrewery outside London (even Essex perhaps, to get close to Steve's gaff) and had a bunch of Eddie's Old Knob ales/bitters done up for Christmas :) I think that'd would've sold more!