Iron on paper things

Conti

Chief Conti
Jan 21, 2006
I am kinda cheap and i do not want to but band shirts cause of the cost. I heard of this paper though that you can just print and iron on a blank shirt. so....

anyone know>?...

where to get it?

how it works

and does it work in a regular printer?

My girlfriend use this shit. It's like paper your print on it from the computer printer and after that you use a... iron and it's not supposed to disapear when you wash it.
Ther's nothing more to say about that... I guess you can find that everywhere it sold computer things.

Yeah, you can use an inkjet printer. Go to like a Wal Mart, or target or something like that and you should be able to pick up about 15 for about 10 or so dollars. I don't know exactly how it works. But.. also...when you iron it on...let it set...iron it again, it's imperitive to the integrity of the iron-on that you iron it again before you wash it or it'll fade much quicker.

Also, white shirts work the best (next would be grey) since...well, printers can't print white so there you will recieve your best results.

bodom-bro said:
I am kinda cheap and i do not want to but band shirts cause of the cost. I heard of this paper though that you can just print and iron on a blank shirt. so....

anyone know>?...

where to get it?

how it works

and does it work in a regular printer?
hehe, you can get them at my old work, at A.C. Moore or at any craft store. its a t-shirt transfer and for a pack of 10 i think it is like 5 dollars. on an ink jet printer you can print on this paper on the shiney side i think then iron it to your shirt... it seems easy:) what shirt you gonna make?? you can also buy a screen printing kit with fabric dyes in it, also sold at A.C.Moore or online i am sure for 40 dollars:) hehe ...i use mine all the time i made some cool arch enemy shirts, you just have to design your own design.

perfecterror said:
hehe, you can get them at my old work, at A.C. Moore or at any craft store. its a t-shirt transfer and for a pack of 10 i think it is like 5 dollars. on an ink jet printer you can print on this paper on the shiney side i think then iron it to your shirt... it seems easy:) what shirt you gonna make?? you can also buy a screen printing kit with fabric dyes in it, also sold at A.C.Moore or online i am sure for 40 dollars:) hehe ...i use mine all the time i made some cool arch enemy shirts, you just have to design your own design.
Im thinking about making a Cob shirt and a norther shirt or a omg alexi shirt and a omg petri lindroos shirt. lol
but do you yhave to make the desighn yourself. Cnat you like save a pic to paint and print it?

Wings of a dream said:
Iron-on transfer desings wash out really fast, but HOW you wash them matters a lot too. So....

With an official shirt, you can wash it anyway and it'll come out fine.

Thats tr00. I made a few shirts this way and after I washed them a few times, the colour started getting more and more pale.
´So it´s not for eternity.:p

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
PICS PICS PICS!

I can show you what im gunna do...but how do you post a pic that isnt on a website?