I want to make an At the Gates shirt...help please...

Biddinger

Feb 10, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
Alright, I'm going to try and make my own At the Gates shirt with those things you buy, where you print something onto some special kind of paper or whatever, then iron it onto a shirt. I'm going to have the band name in all fancy letters and crap, but I also want to put a (relatively) simple graphic on it...one that suits the band and its music. I'm not sure what to put, though. Any suggestions?

I dunno...
I made one with a permanent marker and a t-shirt. it surprises people to learn I made it (well, except the freehand "All Your Fears Unleashed" on the back).

I just printed the SotS logo, cut out the letters, traced it effectively (keeping the reversal they did for "gates" vs. "at the") and colored it in...
worked wonders haha

if you really want to, I'd reccomend just using the old school Gardens of Grief/The Red in the Sky is Ours type logo.

---and it DOES survive the wash, though I go over it again every now and then just to darken it a bit.

What about a Sharpie? Will that wash away? I'll just scribble At the Gates on a plain white shirt in big bold Sharpie. tr00 and n3cr0, indeed.

simple, gardens one: http://truemetal.org/metalwallpaper/images/atthegatesgardensofgrief.jpg

More intricate version:
tri-penis.gif