the official 'we want the "ain't worth livin" shirt back :)

Well, well Juniper. There's nothing more left to say about that pic than the fact it is...totally, completely, ridiculously...:headbang: FAR OUT! Great, now I want the shirt more than ever...it looks TOO damn sexy up-close like this. I have to actually thank you for posting this up.

I'd need this one in a small or medium...I hate wearing shirts as a skirt lol (speaking of which, the one Juniper is wearing in the photo seems too big for her haha.)

DSC02005-1.jpg

Nananana :heh:

(don´t hate me,my boyfriend made me do this)

how in the HELL can ANYONE think that shirt is ugly
this shirt is:kickass:

Hey Juniper can we get a pic of the back?

Since Anders said it has "ain't worth livin" printed I'd just like to see it.

Yep, good idea. :)

Btw Charon, I have the shirt in your icon. I fucking LOVE that design with the wings as well. Man I love shit like that.

Check this one out; *http://www.tshirtsville.com/acatalog/him_tshirt_wing.gif* (I just recently ordered it) - I may even like it as much as the "ain't worth livin' shirt" from Katatonia. It's a HIM shirt (yes, they're one of my fave bands), but quite reminiscent to the Katatonia with the wings.

Also...another cool one hehe - http://www.tshirtsville.com/acatalog/him_tribal.gif

With all this said, the top 3 Kata shirts.

1. Ain't Worth Livin'
2. I'll Wear Black Until There's something Darker
3. Wings/Great cold distance tour

@Hearse: Umm...I think we'll need a VERY high-res image of that design before they can make it into a shirt print. That's the thing.

Yeah Alcapoth that shirt photo was straight from the Kats merch page when the shirt was available. I picked one up from there cuz I didnt see much for sale at the show I went to. And yes, it kicks ass. :headbang:

Those HIM shirts aren't bad...I like the first one better but I like the simplicity of the second. And don't worry, I actually like HIM too (despite the hate that rears its ugly head here sometimes :lol: ). I got a Love Metal shirt with the gold heartagram on the front.

I want a Katatonia t-shirt, I don't care which one but I want one! [though I'd love to have the "I'll wear black until there's something darker" one] but how do I order it from here? I know I may sound stupid but I never ordered anything from the internet so I have no idea but my need of a Katatonia t-shirt is so strong... and I see no other way to get one.

I want a Katatonia t-shirt, I don't care which one but I want one! [though I'd love to have the "I'll wear black until there's something darker" one] but how do I order it from here? I know I may sound stupid but I never ordered anything from the internet so I have no idea but my need of a Katatonia t-shirt is so strong... and I see no other way to get one.

go check the daylightdies forum ...you'll find a thread wich might answer yer question..

yeah, "ain't worth livin" if we dont get our "ain't worth livin" shirts.

also... what happened to the hoody on the website?

:lol:

Hehe, sorry guys. I can get carried away, I know.
But forget it, it's NOT going to happen. I have to find out how to get a high-quality image that art so then maybe I could create it myself. Hmm...if the guys at the shop don't know who Katatonia is, perhaps you can get away with it as they'll assume it's your own design or whatever. Just a thought, I guess.