Question about a shirt I just bought....

@Anders: Ah, well, dammit. It's too late now; I can't un-buy the shirt. T_T I didn't want to pass it by on the chance that it WAS official, but now it turns out it isn't, and I've supported a bootleg. ~_~ Ah well, when the new official old logo shirts come out, I'll just buy two of them to make up for my mistake. \m/

Ryan

When I win that JHVA ELOHIM METH demo in about 25 minutes, do you think you could sign it? Just wondering, because Mikael was saying that he'd sign the stuff he's selling if it was requested of him, and I thought you might be willing to do the same. Thanks!

Ryan

P.S. [HINT]A personalized, 'Here ya go Ryan, enjoy the kassette! -Anders Nyström / Blakkheim' would be insanely bad-ass....[/HINT]

Mantraschism said:
\m/ IT'S MINE! \m/

Just won that JHVA ELOHIM METH demo. Finally -- I got outbid by Deliverance6 (bastard!) last time. =P

So, Anders... how 'bout that signature? =D

Ryan

Haha....I would call you a dick...but that would be rude.....so congratulations....I almost had you beat!!!!
And you surely did a good thing for Anders....and I feel good about that!!!
PEACE

Congratulations!

I was tempted to make a bid myself too, but I wasn't so sure I wanted to collect this rare stuff, it's just that buying something I know I won't listen to and I'll put somewhere to gather dust doesn't convince me...
And then I feared that after it I would begin to become like Deliverance6 :) and spend a fortune on rare stuff...A very bad vice, he he:) I prefere to spare money to see katatonia live actually....

Moreovere that this month among a fine to pay,Bloodbath T-shirt, a couple of Cds and donations for a friend in India whose village was struck by the tsunami catastrophe....I thought it was more cautious to avoid other expenses...

Ether,
its only been a small fortune.........and I think that everyone should refrain from buying anything I want to buy....so I can finish up the audio collection and finally be at peace with my collection......its bad enough they are coming out with new stuff that I have to buy.....but of course I will buy it....I have absolutely no impulse control.....hehe

I bought a katatonia shirt couple weeks back from a local metal record store. The front has the new kata logo along with the picture of LFDGD (the album cover). The back has another picture which i'm not too sure where it's taken from (probably from the same album since it's like yellowish too). On top of the pic it says I depend on darkness. I was wondering if it's an official release.

ether said:
Don't forget to issue girlie shirts as well! I'd really like to have one with the old logo!!!

Yeah, that would rule!!! How about a (dark) red logo on black background....?
Ok... just make some old logo shirts for girls and I'll be happy. And sell (some of) them on tour, not all on ebay, cause I'm too stupid to buy something there :erk:

Cis said:
Yeah, that would rule!!! How about a (dark) red logo on black background....?
Ok... just make some old logo shirts for girls and I'll be happy. And sell (some of) them on tour, not all on ebay, cause I'm too stupid to buy something there :erk:

What about apies?? THAT would rule