New Sweet Nurse shirt for sell

lucifer1126 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4828929538&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

here's my sweet nurse shirt for sell on ebay, or you can make an offer through PM. size is XL and new.

hey.....is this an official Katatonia release?
oh.....and while Im thinking about it....I was thinking that maybe we should put up an ebay thread....I look at katatonia on ebay usually 2 times a day so I knjow everything thats on it really soon after it arrives.....I would be willing to keep it updated as well.....it would be a good way to keep the flow of Katatonia going here...

as far as i know, this is an official release. There's copy right logo in the front lower corner of the image.

besides..y would somebody make a sweet nurse bootleg?

lucifer1126 said:
as far as i know, this is an official release. There's copy right logo in the front lower corner of the image.

besides..y would somebody make a sweet nurse bootleg?
Because it's a damn good song?

Haha.

draggon said:
im the high bidder right now,it would go great with my other Kat shirts

not trying to tell you how to do ebay or nothin......but its best to let everyone think you arent going to bid on it......then pounce at the last second......that is how the Katatonia demo Im selling right now got to 222$.......

Deliverance6 said:
not trying to tell you how to do ebay or nothin......but its best to let everyone think you arent going to bid on it......then pounce at the last second......that is how the Katatonia demo Im selling right now got to 222$.......

yeah thats how i usually do it,but i seen Katatonia and couldnt resist lol,damn thing still has 6 days left anything could happen.

Deliverance6 said:
Hahahahaha. Is it?

I bid on it like the second or third day you put it out. Hahaha.

I probably would've saved money if I would've waited to bid, but it's for a good cause!

Aaron A. said:
Hahahahaha. Is it?

I bid on it like the second or third day you put it out. Hahaha.

I probably would've saved money if I would've waited to bid, but it's for a good cause!

its just a theory of mine......like a cat waiting to pounce I sit in the shadows....my unsuspecting targets get comfortable...thinking I will not strike....UNTILL ITS TOO LATE....mwahahahaha

but when 2 people are really going at it its hard.....in the end its whoever has the highest max bid....no matter how you do it.... but if they dont think anyone wants it super bad....then they are likely to leave their max bid lower....

oh....by the way....I just had an offer to sell it offline for 300 bucks to some dude in africa.....bah....fuck that guy.....its not a good home for it......it belongs in the family.....

Deliverance6 said:
oh....by the way....I just had an offer to sell it offline for 300 bucks to some dude in africa.....bah....fuck that guy.....its not a good home for it......it belongs in the family.....

Ahaha, good!

draggon said:
yeah thats how i usually do it,but i seen Katatonia and couldnt resist lol,damn thing still has 6 days left anything could happen.

well got outbid,theres still 5 days left,looks like i'll have to wait till the last second,then snatch it.if i dont get it,i'll get over it,but it would be nice to get it,like blakheim said it is a rare shirt.

draggon said:
well got outbid,theres still 5 days left,looks like i'll have to wait till the last second,then snatch it.if i dont get it,i'll get over it,but it would be nice to get it,like blakheim said it is a rare shirt.

Im thinkin about this shirt too.....it is fukkin great.....so dont be mad at me if you dont win it.....sorry:erk:

was Fred wearing this T-shirt at the concert in Zlin (Metalmania)??
I remember he had a kata t-shirt I had never seen before, but not sure if it was this...

waaa i wanted it lol, but well i just bough a bunch of stuff off ebay and also spend a lot this weeken in the freaking ski trip
and yeah 57 its a goddammed good price,
well to b honest that person doesnt know how to bid, he raised the price insanely oh well may the f*cker enjoy it :p